Astral Projection: the basics.

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Eowyn, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Reincarnat

Reincarnat Member

Eowyn, thank you. Very informative and insightful.

fireflydancing likes this.
  2. Pastrunr

Pastrunr Member

Thank you for this very well laid out information Eowyn. Wonderful thread.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I've been maintaining a projection journal and a dream journal. I am learning quite a bit by being involved in online communities who share these interest and maintain their own journals. At least, I can speak with more certainty towards some matters. There's still so much unknown and I think that's awesome. I had a really beautiful "in-between" moment recently. Music and manifestation like I hadn't experienced in a while.

This morning was a little different- I've experienced this before and am still trying to figure it out. I think sometimes it's easy for me to get stuck in two different worlds- partial awareness in my bed as I come back to my physical body and partial awareness in the astral/dream state. I had sleep paralysis and felt someone standing on my mattress. I couldn't move but could feel them walking around my head and standing right up against my back. I was frightened and managed to roll my back into their leg. This caused my eyes to pop open and end the experience. I've had a few things in the past where I've felt phantom weight moving around the mattress. Another time it felt like an animal jumping up on the bed. I wonder if this happens because the awareness is not grounded or displaced.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    fireflydancing, Jim78 and Speedwell like this.
  4. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I'm not sure but these last three days I've been able to project back to back.

Yesterday as I fell back asleep I started seeing a person in my minds eye. That's when I felt the sensations switch from having awareness of my body to something else. The person was wearing a fuchsia colored shirt- it seemed like a hawaiin styled shirt and he looked filipino. At first he appeared as a flash. Then I had to bring him back into focus and as I did this I saw faint outlines of objects, his environment and the more I tried to focus on him- the objects would pop back into my view. I saw a guitar next to him. At this point I couldn't tell if I was observing or if I was him. He looked at his hand, and it felt like I was looking at my own hand. After that I was back in my bedroom and had the opportunity to speak to what felt like a playful creature and phase through my bedroom door.

This morning I had yet another opportunity to project. I repeatedly left my body- each one was very easy. I'm not sure why it kept resetting, I think because I was waking up. I projected 3 times at least. By the 2nd and 3rd time there was a tall, blonde woman in my house. She seemed unsure what was going on. I was able to talk to her and ask her how she got into my house. She told me she didn't know- and she told me her name was Robyn. We started talking about astral bodies and she told me she can only project on Wednesdays. It's now Friday. She was very concerned about the kind of practice we were doing, she repeatedly told me- "I hope we're practicing good magic- not dark." I thought that was strange but did not comment. Instead I fell into a vivid dream.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    Speedwell likes this.