Hello
Yesterday I did my first past-life meditation (it also felt a bit like self hypnosis, since I know how to do it and how to use hypnosis in others). So this is what happened:
When I saw the door to my past life, the door had celtic themes. I open it and there was a mirror, and I got inside the mirror...
In in, I was tall, had long brown/red-ish hair, white skin. I was in a really long white dress (with long sleeves) and had a golden torc in my neck. I was inside a castle, so I start running while looking at it. I remember seeing some columns and the windows were curved and kind of big. I then look outside and see a population... it was surrounded by nature, there was a lot of forestation. They seemed happy and in peace.
I went outside and people started greeting me. They were happy and respected me. Children smiled at me.
Then, for some reason, I was inside the castle again. Was inside of a room, and there was a man. He had more detailed clothing (he looked like a king?) and he kissed me.. we embraced. Then I saw two little children (maybe girls?) running to me. They were 4 or 5 years old. They embraced me legs and I looked "into me" and smiled.
Then after it I felt something pushing me into "reality" and I woke up from meditation in a hurry. I started crying..
My sister even asked me what was wrong.. I felt happy in the memory but there was something wrong, there was something really wrong about it... it was happy memories but I was crying for despair and sadness, like something would happen in the future of that time.. something bad.
So this was my first experience of past-life. I really don't know what to say, really...
Edit: I forgot to mention, I heard some people speaking and heard the name Iseni or something like that... but it didn't feel like it was my name, so..
When I saw the door to my past life, the door had celtic themes. I open it and there was a mirror, and I got inside the mirror...
In in, I was tall, had long brown/red-ish hair, white skin. I was in a really long white dress (with long sleeves) and had a golden torc in my neck. I was inside a castle, so I start running while looking at it. I remember seeing some columns and the windows were curved and kind of big. I then look outside and see a population... it was surrounded by nature, there was a lot of forestation. They seemed happy and in peace.
I went outside and people started greeting me. They were happy and respected me. Children smiled at me.
Then, for some reason, I was inside the castle again. Was inside of a room, and there was a man. He had more detailed clothing (he looked like a king?) and he kissed me.. we embraced. Then I saw two little children (maybe girls?) running to me. They were 4 or 5 years old. They embraced me legs and I looked "into me" and smiled.
Then after it I felt something pushing me into "reality" and I woke up from meditation in a hurry. I started crying..
My sister even asked me what was wrong.. I felt happy in the memory but there was something wrong, there was something really wrong about it... it was happy memories but I was crying for despair and sadness, like something would happen in the future of that time.. something bad.
So this was my first experience of past-life. I really don't know what to say, really...
Edit: I forgot to mention, I heard some people speaking and heard the name Iseni or something like that... but it didn't feel like it was my name, so..