• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

First post - potential past life dream

Jbjoh

I had a dream where I was in either some type of prison camp. There was high fencing all around but we were free to move inside the camp. There were several specific details such as 1) rhinos were being dehorned and the rhinos had two horns. The rhinos were smaller with two horns. The people being held in the camp did not like that the rhinos were being dehorned. 2) people had simple black pistols, including some of the "prisoners" which I know doesn't make sense. I don't think I had a pistol, but I remember seeing others sneaking around with a gun. They seemed more concerned about protecting themselves from other prisoners. 3) many people had tan or light brown skin and we're between 5'5" and 6' tall. No one had black skin but we seemed to be tall and lean. We could have been Caucasian, middle eastern, Indian, Asian, etc or maybe South Africa or a mixed group. Maybe prisoners of war? 4) the last thing I remember was being hit in the face by small rocks from the sling shots of our captors or maybe employers? I don't think they were our employers. I didn't hear any language. There was no speaking in the dream. I remember bare legs of men so I'm assuming we were in shorts and that it was hot. I don't remember any women in the camp.

Can anyone help me understand this vision/dream? It seems completely out of no where and the person in the dream wasn't me now but was definitely me. I was born in 1973 so if this was a past life dream it was before then. I honestly don't think I even knew some rhinos had two horns which was a big clue to me that maybe this was a past life dream.

OK this is crazy. I just went into the shower after my dream and I have a bruise on my arm like someone had grabbed me. No one even touched me yesterday. Is this even a thing that can happen?

Hi @Jbjoh ! Welcome to the forum!
I didn't know either that rhinos actually have two horns. I just saw this on Google with a quick search. Interesting and weird at the same time, especially when the 'prisoners' were armed themselves. I think you should try to figure out what tribe you belonged to. Sounds like poachers of some kind? People who were forced to do the dirty and dangerous work for almost no financial compensation?

Hi Jbjoh,

Welcome to the board. It would help a great deal to have more information. Below is some information on rhino distribution, which encompasses both sub-Saharan Africa and Southern Asia, so there are a lot of choices:

It sounds like the people you were working with were from Asia, but since there are Asians in Africa that may not prove much. However, if you can remember faces, you may be able to get an idea as to whether they were closer to Indian or Far Eastern in appearance. The same can be said of the rhinos, which also differ in appearance and distribution areas. You might also see if you can spot any details there.

Overall, it sounds a bit like a "captive" worker situation, where people were being forced to work in what may have been an illegal or clandestine operation, with armed enforcers included in their number. But really, there may be another of other possibilities. So, it would definitely help if some of your memories can be used to help pin down the ethnicities involved and the types of rhinos involved.

Cordially,
SeaAndSky

Thanks for your response. I didn't have a sense of being in a tribe. More that we were a collection of people that had been captured or brought together. We were from different backgrounds. I think we were remote and that had something to do with it not mattering that we had guns. If we tried to escape we wouldn't get far. Or forced employment like you suggest. After I discovered the bruise I also got ravenously hungry and had a headache even though my family and I went to a restaurant last night and ate a lot. Weird lol. Just trying to process this.

can you describe the pistol? That may help narrow down the time and location.

can you describe the pistol? That may help narrow down the time and location.
I woukd say it was a simple, all black pistol with a round barrel. It wasn't bulky or with a square barrel. I was meditating on it more this morning and I got a flash of me and a couple buddies on the Savanna at a fire enjoying ourselves. We didn't seem of African decent though. Like Australian, American or European. I had medium facial hair more than I do today but less than a full beard. I saw trees with horizontal tops like in the Sernegetti. Twighlight was behind the trees and I liked that. I think we all got work together that went bad or something. I got a flash of handing the pistol to my buddy and I was following him around camp in my dream. The pistol see more to be for protection from other people imprisoned with us not from the employers. But regardless we couldn't leave and I get the sense I died there.

Welcome to the forum, @Jbjoh!

The problem with dreams is that reality and actual memories of gets mixed with fantasy and things you were thinking about or experiencing before going to bed. It is the same with dreams about the past of your current life, like when you dream of being with your grandparents as a kid. Seems to make no sense when you have a mobile phone in that dream, but your grandparents and you as a kid still were real.
It can be a bit tricky to tell the real parts from stuff added by the brain, but I believe that dreams of past times, of being another "me" DO hold some truth and contain parts of a past life.
It is possible that you were made prisoner, abducted or sold into slavery in a past life. It is unlikely that prisoners had pistols, but maybe it was as fireflycancing suggested and you were forced to do poaching, OR maybe the pistols were symbolic for a hierarchy amongst the prisoners with the higher-ranked prisoners bullying the others.
Hope you'll be able to interpret and find out and that it will be helpful information for you.

Back