StrawberryField
StrawberryFields
I just wanted to say that I think my grand daughter is a reincarnation of someone. Perhaps a family member. I am not sure yet because she hasn't yet begun to talk. This is the reason I think so. Right after she was born, when they put her under the warming lights, she did not cry, she looked me right in the eyes and smiled the biggest smile like she new who I was and she acts like she already knows how to do things like how to turn knobs and how to get on top of things how things work. Like she has seen things before. I have never seen a child like her. Is she really intelligent or does she know me? She also has a birthmark on the side of her head like no other that I have ever seen in my life, it is really strange. Maybe I am grasping at straws but I can't wait until she can talk because I am going to pose the question of how she came upon the mark on the side of her head and see what she says. Has anyone out there ever seen a baby just born look into someone's eyes and smile and not cry? Please share your thoughts. I am very curious.