Benoit1025
New Member
So! I believe I have finally found who I was in my past life during the American Revolution. I've posted before about the dream I had of holding a baby and opening the door to see 3 British soldiers, one who I believe was an officer. I never knew what was said because the dream was more like images of what happened. Next image was of me trying to run away, and then being shot.
Well, I've tried researching online many times about a woman shot by soldiers, but for whatever reason, didnt find anything that clicked. So I'd let it go for a while until I'd get what I would call a nudge to look again, and this would go on over and over for the past few years with no luck. This weekend, I got that feeling again, and found a whole bunch of sites mentioning a woman named Hannah Caldwell, wife of a Rev. James Caldwell, who was killed in their temporary home. She was there with an 8 month old, 3 year old, her nurse and a young girl they had taken in.
When I read about her bells went off, I couldn't believe it! How had it taken me so long to find her? There are many different stories as to how she died, the most popular being that she was shot through the window after nursing her infant, which I feel is completely wrong. This is what I feel in my gut is what happened:
Her husband was very outspoken against the British, so much so that they had a reward out for his capture. I know in my heart that his place of residence was given to the British, and they came to get him but he had already left with the older children to safety. I feel I was shot because I wouldn't tell the soldiers his whereabouts, maybe as an incentive to him to turn himself in.
I'm glad that after so many years of wondering who I was and why I was killed, that I finally have answers!
Well, I've tried researching online many times about a woman shot by soldiers, but for whatever reason, didnt find anything that clicked. So I'd let it go for a while until I'd get what I would call a nudge to look again, and this would go on over and over for the past few years with no luck. This weekend, I got that feeling again, and found a whole bunch of sites mentioning a woman named Hannah Caldwell, wife of a Rev. James Caldwell, who was killed in their temporary home. She was there with an 8 month old, 3 year old, her nurse and a young girl they had taken in.
When I read about her bells went off, I couldn't believe it! How had it taken me so long to find her? There are many different stories as to how she died, the most popular being that she was shot through the window after nursing her infant, which I feel is completely wrong. This is what I feel in my gut is what happened:
Her husband was very outspoken against the British, so much so that they had a reward out for his capture. I know in my heart that his place of residence was given to the British, and they came to get him but he had already left with the older children to safety. I feel I was shot because I wouldn't tell the soldiers his whereabouts, maybe as an incentive to him to turn himself in.
I'm glad that after so many years of wondering who I was and why I was killed, that I finally have answers!