KenJ
Moderator Emeritus
A few months ago, I had a vision/memory of myself in the 1800’s-early 1900's I think. I was standing in a doorway/opening leaning against it with my right shoulder while I was viewing from behind and seeing through the opening and the back and side of “me”. The casing was a dark wood and I had a black hat of some sort on my head. I was wearing a loose shirt and facing a young slender boy about seven or eight years old. I felt so proud of my son, and felt so much love for him. I also felt as though I was unsteady, something about my legs. The clothing and walls were in pastels. The ‘out-of-place' thing was the slender creased long trousers my son was wearing.
The next image was myself from my right side with my son standing on my left while laying in bed in the same clothes where I realized that It wasn’t a cap/hat that was atop my head, it was hair, and my deep chest wasn’t from what I had thought when I saw the figure turn in the doorway – I was a woman
! And that young lad is now my middle daughter. Those feelings of love for that young lad was very strong. It was mainly the feelings thyat were attached that seemed to make this something more than a dream.
A few nights later a name popped into my head while falling asleep – Andrew Bisley/Beckley/Beesley, something like that with no other context.
I found some pictures that seem to fit with what I experienced. My first thoughts were that the lad wore too modern-day trousers, but I found that slender-legged ones existed back then, but none were creased as I saw in that vision. The hair style was similar to this.

Edit: see this continuation post.
The next image was myself from my right side with my son standing on my left while laying in bed in the same clothes where I realized that It wasn’t a cap/hat that was atop my head, it was hair, and my deep chest wasn’t from what I had thought when I saw the figure turn in the doorway – I was a woman
A few nights later a name popped into my head while falling asleep – Andrew Bisley/Beckley/Beesley, something like that with no other context.
I found some pictures that seem to fit with what I experienced. My first thoughts were that the lad wore too modern-day trousers, but I found that slender-legged ones existed back then, but none were creased as I saw in that vision. The hair style was similar to this.

Edit: see this continuation post.