• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Ian Stevenson page

I feel the same way. I don't really take it upon myself to educate people on the topic as much. I'm more interested in reaching out to people who already know. Leading people to realization is something for master teachers. If someone is lead to an epiphany because of something I said or wrote it's bonus that I'll probably never know about anyway. I do feel however, people would act more responsibly in their affairs; religious, political and environmental, if they knew they were going to be back for another round in the world they helped leave behind.

It didn't take me very long to jump back the other way today. I took the opportunity to lead a gentleman, polite telemarketer, who wanted to hear more about reincarnation. You never know who our Guides send to us.

LOL, that's awesome. It's the way of the Tao. The discovery of reincarnation is just the beginning to understanding. It's the simple fact that once grasped begins to explain so much in the world.

The Tao was something dabbled in about twenty-five years ago, it gave me peace and insight.

There is no possibility at all that any of the essay is based on facts... Again another very good example of the imaginations of man and the incredible nonsense it produces
John,
Man's imagination is like iron, which can be shaped into a sword, or a plowshare. And as far as https://4dforum.org/the-psychology-of-soul-harvesting/ it's definitely nonsense, as I agree with you, if I read it correctly. I would say that it's more like supernatural fiction, a work of a highly suspicious paranoid mind. But let us not forget of our own imagination, since I see nonsense there also, although perhaps not "incredible." The grass also seems greener on the other side,as the saying goes, but in this case, it's more a case of, we see no grass on the other side. It's always prudent to keep vigilant of our own mind, and keep in the foreground the idea that "anything is possible."

Hi Native Son I agree with everything you said … I would go a step further and say all of us should look at ourselves and analyze how big a part our imaginations plays in our beliefs and past incarnation memories …
IMO there is little or no doubt our imaginations do play a part in both of these things.. Over the past year or so I have been as strict as I can on myself on these things and now do as best as I can to separate actual memories from all other influences .. now when I post I define and say what is an actual memory and what are my opinions and understandings of what the memories are.. this allows me to introduce some but a limited number of my imaginations .. I'm very careful to separate these things from the actual memory and to tell everyone that is what I'm doing so they can see what the actual memories are what they are not I also go to great lengths to point out that almost all of my memories are bits and pieces ... scattered memories.. I have no expectations for anyone to believe what I talk about
I see no point in tainting any memories by presenting our opinions and explanations some that comes from research as all being integral parts of the memories.. as though they are all actual memories
when they are not what
IMO we also have to be realistic about our memories.. IMO its not possible to have a whole of life or even a big chunk of memories from any one previous incarnation of our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves.. it is possible and it does happen to get bits and pieces of memories,, scattered memories also sometimes visual memories which I also have but they only cover small amounts of time a couple of minutes or so.. It's difficult to explain why .. It has something to do with how the physical entity perceives memory and how our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves perceive memory.. they are different.. they are not compatible... as a result the physical entity only gets to understand bits and pieces of the memories.. that is how it's meant to be otherwise we go insane with all of the memories of all of the incarnations of our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves When you come to accept that then you begin to understand that its not possible to have big chunks of memories from any one incarnatiom
IMO its important for us to do everything we can to separate the actual memories form everything else including our imiginations

All The Best

Hi Native Son I agree with everything you said … I would go a step further and say all of us should look at ourselves and analyze how big a part our imaginations plays in our beliefs and past incarnation memories …
IMO there is little or no doubt our imaginations do play a part in both of these things.. Over the past year or so I have been as strict as I can on myself on these things and now do as best as I can to separate actual memories from all other influences .. now when I post I define and say what is an actual memory and what are my opinions and understandings of what the memories are.. this allows me to introduce some but a limited number of my imaginations .. I'm very careful to separate these things from the actual memory and to tell everyone that is what I'm doing so they can see what the actual memories are what they are not I also go to great lengths to point out that almost all of my memories are bits and pieces ... scattered memories.. I have no expectations for anyone to believe what I talk about
I see no point in tainting any memories by presenting our opinions and explanations some that comes from research as all being integral parts of the memories.. as though they are all actual memories
when they are not what
IMO we also have to be realistic about our memories.. IMO its not possible to have a whole of life or even a big chunk of memories from any one previous incarnation of our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves.. it is possible and it does happen to get bits and pieces of memories,, scattered memories also sometimes visual memories which I also have but they only cover small amounts of time a couple of minutes or so.. It's difficult to explain why .. It has something to do with how the physical entity perceives memory and how our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves perceive memory.. they are different.. they are not compatible... as a result the physical entity only gets to understand bits and pieces of the memories.. that is how it's meant to be otherwise we go insane with all of the memories of all of the incarnations of our spiritual selves/souls/higher selves When you come to accept that then you begin to understand that its not possible to have big chunks of memories from any one incarnatiom
IMO its important for us to do everything we can to separate the actual memories form everything else including our imiginations

All The Best

Hi, sorry I butt in but I just wanna say thanks...I have for more than 20 years now had flashbacks, suddenly, as if thrown in and then thrown out, I have tried to stay in the memory but I can not. So it takes many, many of these to help me understand the picture. I have often been frustraded why I can not remember more, the gaps, but by your explaination I finally get why, so thanks. :) I think the way we are programmed one whish to find the gap, for things to make sence, it happens almost automatically without one thinking one does it, so one has to be careful not to combine the two, and be patient or just accept that one might never get the answer. OK, now I butt out...

/Jaimie

Last edited:
I admit that after using too much meditations I became more sensitive but with no idea how to read things right. I did not use to believe it, but now I do. I believe we all have the capacity if using our energy right, our brain with our spirit that we can do following things: mess with electricity (many call this SLiders, we do it as if we don't know we do and it is out of our hands), open and close doors, things in kitchen, and attract energies (spirits too) from the other realities. I have come to call it realities instead the other side or dimensions, but that is what I mean. Our thoughts are so powerful. Just the other day, at work , I suddenly found myself in the most ridiculous place to be in. Me and my co-worker (who I think is my husband from our past lives ) got suddenly stuck in one of the rooms as the door refused to open, we stood there trying our best to to open and then the light began to play with us and he joked and said "looks like we have our ghost here with us again", this because first day I began to show him around and help him, as we are both SLiders everything got twice as bad with the electricity. I think sometimes our energies causes us to do things we don't know we are doing and don't know how to stop it too. I think now it happened because our spirits and our brains and us perhaps both recognizing each other caused our energies to hit the roof while we pretended it was nothing going on that was not normal stuff. My so called sensitive exploration made me very confused when I meditated to know what could be real past life memories and what could not.

Hi, sorry I butt in but I just wanna say thanks...I have for more than 20 years now had flashbacks, suddenly, as if thrown in and then thrown out, I have tried to stay in the memory but I can not. So it takes many, many of these to help me understand the picture. I have often been frustraded why I can not remember more, the gaps, but by your explaination I finally get why, so thanks. :) I think the way we are programmed one whish to find the gap, for things to make sence, it happens almost automatically without one thinking one does it, so one has to be careful not to combine the two, and be patient or just accept that one might never get the answer. OK, now I butt out...

/Jaimie
This type of manipulation is integrated into religion and politics. There is a lot of historical evidence of these things happening, not only to individuals but to large groups of people as well. I keep adding more studies as I investigate and post a daily blog.

Yes SophieP,
'Old Souls' is a nice book.
And, the last sentence , what a subtle ending,is a challange for all the critics.
;)

I appreciate your saying "could be true".

"I learned long ago to try to be careful about these things"
Very nice!
The problem with most of the beliefs/ideas/theories in these fields is that they are just speculative.I would personally like to have all these with solid empirical proves.Reincarnation hypothesis has lot of factual evidences now. I have in my organization more than 500 files of children claiming to recall one (sometimes more) past life/s.
Of course, not all are strong but many are such that cannot be explained by any other hypothesis except reincarnation.
Best wishes,Dorie!:)

No Dorie.My remark was not about Dr.Stevenson.It was with regard to other theories etc.
I am sorry I gave a wrong impression.
Dear Rawat ji
I am aradhana from India. Its a pity that in India, we don't know much about the work done by Mr Stevenson and not even of Dr Pasreecha, Dr Banerjee who accompanied Dr Stevenson in his research as well as have done their own researches too. I agree with Ms Carol Bowman that any research for becoming acceptable needs public support and these researchers have written all their work for the use of Scientific community only and not for general public. For them it was inevitable because they were trying to drag the concept of reincarnation from the mist of myth to new age science. If they had gone in public, they would have been judged as seeker of fame and money by maximum so called literate people. While their motif was to prove that they are talking and researching reincarnation because it is a truth and they are not gaining any benefit. It is now our duty to make this work public.

I have read old souls, 20 cases suggestive of reincarnation, Children's Past lifes etc and wanted to canvas the work done. Thought doing so through YouTube, but the problem is that much of the work is not available to us with authenticity or is too expensive to afford. For example I tried my best to get the literature of 2500 cases researched by Mr Stevenson but got to know that it can be sought by any researcher through his / her institution and general public is not allowed to get a copy, while I am simply a retired banker eager to work for propagating all the work done in the field of reincarnation amongst general public. I also could not buy the second book of Ms Bowman 'Return from Heaven' because Amazon asking for double the delivery charges than the cost of book for hard cover. Was waiting for it to come on kindle. But 🥰 just now I saw Mass Paper Back edition only with Rs 10/- delivery charge, so ordered it just now. Thanks to you, for before writing you I went back to see the latest position and got the book in reasonable price.

I also want to know about your files that you have mentioned and if there is any book written by you related to it
It's pity !

It’s pity that most of the intelligent, educated and even scientific minded persons (like most of the participants here in the various sections of the forum, I think, are), know nothing or very little about the tremendous work done by Dr.Ian Stevenson. He is like Einstein in the field of reincarnation researches. There cannot be any serious article, presentation, or even meaningful discussion on Reincarnation researches without a mention of Dr.Stevenson‘s enormous work.
One reason of his not being much known I think is the fact that he has never been a populist writer. He had been coming to India and had toured many countries all over the world for 25 years till 1986 but did not permit any one to interview him. Even his colleagues were surprised on his consenting me for it when we first met in Delhi. (The interview is in the Library section here).
He is indeed not an easily readable author but he is a MUST for any one seriously interested in the subject of reincarnation.

For those interested -

Ian Stevenson
I was fortunate last year to interview Chase Bowman and talk to him about how his memories have affected his life. And then I met with and followed up on one of Stevenson's first cases: Rabih Al-aawar (Elawar in Stevenson's book). Imagine almost 60 years later how the memory of Stevenson talking to a 3-5 year old about his memories impacted his life. Thanks to Jim Matlock, I was able to get a copy of Stevenson's book to compare Rabih's current memories with the story published back then. There are a few things about this case that are fascinating and I'll write about them soon, so I can share them with you. Some people ask why is it important to remember a past life when it is hard enough dealing with this one, but I believe these cases and others show the benefit.

Dear Rawat ji
I am aradhana from India. Its a pity that in India, we don't know much about the work done by Mr Stevenson and not even of Dr Pasreecha, Dr Banerjee who accompanied Dr Stevenson in his research as well as have done their own researches too. I agree with Ms Carol Bowman that any research for becoming acceptable needs public support and these researchers have written all their work for the use of Scientific community only and not for general public. For them it was inevitable because they were trying to drag the concept of reincarnation from the mist of myth to new age science. If they had gone in public, they would have been judged as seeker of fame and money by maximum so called literate people. While their motif was to prove that they are talking and researching reincarnation because it is a truth and they are not gaining any benefit. It is now our duty to make this work public.

I have read old souls, 20 cases suggestive of reincarnation, Children's Past lifes etc and wanted to canvas the work done. Thought doing so through YouTube, but the problem is that much of the work is not available to us with authenticity or is too expensive to afford. For example I tried my best to get the literature of 2500 cases researched by Mr Stevenson but got to know that it can be sought by any researcher through his / her institution and general public is not allowed to get a copy, while I am simply a retired banker eager to work for propagating all the work done in the field of reincarnation amongst general public. I also could not buy the second book of Ms Bowman 'Return from Heaven' because Amazon asking for double the delivery charges than the cost of book for hard cover. Was waiting for it to come on kindle. But 🥰 just now I saw Mass Paper Back edition only with Rs 10/- delivery charge, so ordered it just now. Thanks to you, for before writing you I went back to see the latest position and got the book in reasonable price.

I also want to know about your files that you have mentioned and if there is any book written by you related to it
Aradhana, You might be interested to know that Jim Matlock and others are in the process of codifying many cases to make it easier to do research and have a sense of the scope of the verified cases of past life memory.

Dear Rawat ji

I haven't written a book. I'm a pretty busy guy. There is a simplified description on how to track souls. My webpage https://www.4dforum.org/case-studies/ starts with a simplified example of using charts to narrow down a search. The page is designed to demonstrate reincarnation. I use famous people with the idea that a famous person has the most likely hood of being famous again. Many of my investigations lead to nowhere, but the ones I get I put on this page. Souls tend to follow similar life patterns unless interfered with between lifetimes or as children.

Thanks for informing me about your page. I appreciate all the work being done on the souls journey and am happy to have access to see results of your efforts. But I'm really sorry I couldn't understand the charts given by you and the co-relation between the two personalities being compared in different case studies 🙏

Back