Does anybody have any knowledge on Japanese school uniforms? One of the past lives I remember, I think it was most recent one was that of a teenage girl in Japan. I'm just guessing on Japan since there was cherry blossoms and rain in my memory. I remember running to get out of the rain and ended up under some side of the school building. I guessing late 80s early 90s style uniform (since I was born in 1990 but I could be wrong). It was a navy skirt (not a mini skirt but it hit past my knees mid-calf) and a white blouse with a red necktie? and I was wearing a cream/ivory colored cable knit sweater over my top. I tried googling but it didn't find anything. I'm hoping if I can find out which school the uniform belonged to it might help me trigger some more memories. I went to Catholic school growing up so I know the colors and style of your uniform reflected your school so I'm assuming its the same in Japan. Thank you everyone!