• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

KenJ - Previos moderator and my father

Terri Lyn

My Father KenJ passed away on March 5th, 2020 around 3:18am.(officially 4:30 am, for that was when the nurse got there). Wednesday March 4th he was more unresponsive than Tuesday. He spoke a sentence. "It is interesting watching my Grandson" If you read my posts, I had a son that was still born and came to me and we traveled to heaven. It makes on wonder was it my son he was talking about. He has no other deceased grandchildren. I know what I experienced to be true to me. The forum played a major portion of his past few years, as an Archivist Moderator on this forum. He was a great conversationalist and had a witty since of humor. I loved him so much. Dad truly did know a little about just about everything. He was my go-to. Just prior to Dad's last breath I told his wife, "Dad is running around with Tammy", his German shepherd. When I said this she looked at me and said "That is exactly what I was thinking". It makes you wonder, doesn't it. I know there are a lot of non believers out there. What would have made us both think the exact same thing, at the exact same time if there was not some truth to what we all, on this forum had experienced? Dad will be greatly missed. Thank you all.

My Father KenJ passed away on March 5th, 2020 around 3:18am.(officially 4:30 am, for that was when the nurse got there). Wednesday March 4th he was more unresponsive than Tuesday. He spoke a sentence. "It is interesting watching my Grandson" If you read my posts, I had a son that was still born and came to me and we traveled to heaven. It makes on wonder was it my son he was talking about. He has no other deceased grandchildren. I know what I experienced to be true to me. The forum played a major portion of his past few years, as an Archivist Moderator on this forum. He was a great conversationalist and had a witty since of humor. I loved him so much. Dad truly did know a little about just about everything. He was my go-to. Just prior to Dad's last breath I told his wife, "Dad is running around with Tammy", his German shepherd. When I said this she looked at me and said "That is exactly what I was thinking". It makes you wonder, doesn't it. I know there are a lot of non believers out there. What would have made us both think the exact same thing, at the exact same time if there was not some truth to what we all, on this forum had experienced? Dad will be greatly missed. Thank you all.
Thank you, Terri Lyn, for telling us all that. It sounds a peaceful passing for your Dad, and a lovely experience for you. I'm glad for that. He will be greatly missed here too, and my thoughts and prayers are very much with you and family. I hope you'll stay in touch when you feel like it.

Thank you Tanker. He asked about you and I read what you responded to him on Tuesday. It pleased him. He like you're conversations and named you specifically. Thank you
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. I'll miss those conversations we had - he always had some wise response I could rely on.

I am sure he did have some wise response. He was a very intelligent man. Stubborn at time and could piss one off real fast. LOL I assume he mentioned that he was into what is that called?...Regenerative hypnosis? where you are hypnotized to seek past knowledge of who you once were (or regression hypnosis)? Anyway. He was very analytical and he could never go under. He could never release his mind. Is surprised me when he stated he was able to meditate and speak with his guide. I am glad he was able to do that. I was afraid he would never allow his brain to shut off so he could cross over. He was trying to talk up until the last several hours of his life. You could tell he was aggravated that he could not form words that were understandable. He tried to communicate. Finally rested. My step sister thought maybe dad visited her on Friday, the night after he crossed over. She saw a bright light and thought it may have been him. I woke around 2:30am or so this past Thursday (yesterday) with thoughts of him. I don't think he was there. It feels different. Anyway I could not get back to sleep until after 3:30am. He will be missed.

Terri Lyn, My heart felt condolences to you on your Dad's translation. I just want you to know that the relationship you had with him does not change. As the bonds of love transcends even death and cannot be broken. It is still there however now he exists on a higher dimension now that he has transition back to spirit. So do pay attention to your dreams in the next few months as those that translate from the physical still has access to our dimension for a short time. During which many will try to communicate thru our dreams as while we are dreaming we are on their turf in a manner of speaking which makes connecting much easier for both parties.. Over time though they will evolve and grow on the other side of life and lose touch with the physical world all together which in a way is as it should be in the natural coarse of events in life.

I lost my mom back in 2017. Since her passing I have had about three little visits from her during dream time. Although I senses now she has move on passed the middle astral plane so contact with her now will be very limited if at all while I am still incarnated. My friend Bob however translated this last Christmas Eve but still have not had a dream about him yet. I miss him greatly as well although I senses his presences from time to time. Just know that the relationship with our loved ones does not end in death. It does continue on but in a different way now that the cycle of life at least in this dimension has been completed. I'm sure that witty sense of humor will come thru at some point no doubt on that one.

Peace and love always.....

P.

My condolences. I haven't been here for... must be over a year, but I remember your father.

It definitely should mean something that you and your father's wife were thinking the same in exactly the same moment.

I hope that the thought of reincarnation brings you and others who loved your Dad some comfort. Knowing that he isn't really gone, but now in the life-between-lives and that you will meet him again, be it in another body or in the other dimension.

Terri Lyn,

Your father and his wisdom meant a lot to me, he’s often been in my thoughts since his health deteriorated. I very much miss his presence here, it seems very empty without him around. But I do feel him here in spirit.

Please keep in contact.

Best wishes to you and your family
Landsend

Hello Terri,

What a sad, sad news. I had wonderful conversations with your father and I am sending you and your family all my warm thoughts. I will remember his kindness and hindsight, and am sure that from where he is, he is keeping a watchful eye on you all.

For what it's worth, it is today the day of rememberance of our ancestors in China (Qingming festival) and I shall go this evening light some incense and present some offerings at the local temple in his memory.

I wish you well and hope that you will find comfort in knowing that he touched many of us here with his gentle and caring thoughts.

Benjamin

Another thread to kick up. I have been reading through the Cathar thread recently and was stuck by a tremendous sense of loss reading through KenJ's posts there. I found myself really missing him and missing our interactions. But, though he may miss us, I'm pretty sure he's also glad for the change as he spent most of his life dealing with paralysis and other physical problems due to an accident on a construction job while still a young and vigorous man. He went on to get advanced degrees and become a counselor, but found that he really preferred working in IT. Now he's free, and I really hope to see him again, somewhere down the path. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I think he'd be really excited and approving of the changes and upgrades to the forum.

Another thread to kick up. I have been reading through the Cathar thread recently and was stuck by a tremendous sense of loss reading through KenJ's posts there. I found myself really missing him and missing our interactions. But, though he may miss us, I'm pretty sure he's also glad for the change as he spent most of his life dealing with paralysis and other physical problems due to an accident on a construction job while still a young and vigorous man. He went on to get advanced degrees and become a counselor, but found that he really preferred working in IT. Now he's free, and I really hope to see him again, somewhere down the path. ;)

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I think he'd be really excited and approving of the changes and upgrades to the forum.
SeaAndSky,

You hit the nail on the head. Yes, Kenj's has now been released of all physical burdens and limitations here on earth. He is now free to experience the higher aspects of himself on the higher dimensions. His only limitation there would be his imagination and desire to create whatever reality he may want as soul and his mind ability to grasp that reality. You may feel the loss of his physical presence, but the relationship does not end with death. In fact, if there was a great love bond between souls the relationship still continues. The only difference is that the communication takes place now on one of the inner dimensions while we sleep should we still be incarnated in the physical. What makes most of us feel the loss is that we don't remember being with them when we are out of the body at night.

But sometimes the dead still find a way to make us aware that they are ok! Like hearing a song that reminds us of them and we suddenly feel their presences as we get goose bumps while listening and are moved to tears. Or a seeing a bird fly and come right up to you as it feels no fear from you. Certain smells may come into the room that remind us of them yet there is nothing in the room that can make that smell. The list goes on. Such things remind us that our time here is brief, and fleeting compared to the grand scheme of things within the cosmos.

Love and peace.

P.

Back