Hello,
Yesterday I had a dream; it probably means nothing but thought I should share it anyway because it was clear and interesting and does actually contains things indicating a past life memory.
In that dream I was in a city, strangely a city having the same structural design and citizen’s ethnicity of another city I saw in a past life regression a few months ago, it might be the same city.
It seemed like a capital city or at least a major city of an African or south American nation, big and grubby with French or at least old European building designs, I can describe it as a third world version of Paris with a military rule.
I was in a small apartment in a brown building across a main and crowded street with cars and pedestrians, approximately in the third floor out of about a five storey building; each floor in the building was quite high so the building was huge and connected with other similar buildings all parallel to the Main street from both sides, the same applies to almost the rest of the city, generally the city seemed over populated and extremely unorganised, with terrible traffic situation, as there was a bad traffic jam across the street and pollution.
It was a sunny and a very hot afternoon, and there seemed to be a military coup or an invasion or some sort of unrest.
I went towards the window and saw lots of people screaming and running, from the left way of the main street towards the right, cars were also included within the general stampede, and the noise became a mixture of screams and car horns.
During the dream I did not recognise I was a different person until I accidentally saw myself in the reflection of the window glass, the person in the reflection was about 30 years old, sweating from the hot weather, dark skinned and wearing a white under wear shirt.
An old man and woman came from a next room seemed to be like his parents, the old man was also wearing a white under wear shirt, both men seemed calm and staring outside from the window, while the mother started crying and sat at a chair away from the window, she was wearing what seemed to be like a purple mantilla and blue blouse, she did not seem to be scared but crying of sadness, as if she’s been through a similar situation before.
In a few moments the stampede is almost over, then tanks and military vehicles and marching soldiers started to appear in the main street, coming from the left and heading towards the right, their movement was organised, like a parade, yet tanks were bumping on mini parked cars beside the street from time to time.
I started looking for slogans or flags in order to find out who are these people, as I understood; this nation had more than one enemy, insurgents could be found hiding every day within the city, I did see slogans containing the colours red and black, I don’t remember the shape.
Suddenly, while I was examining the militants underneath, a massive explosion occurred, as a result of a hand grenade thrown from somewhere above our apartment storey, I couldn’t see what was harmed or destroyed, but in a few moments the building was entered into by the militants and fired at from the outside, one soldier broke into our apartment, wearing old, dirty and torn up military clothes, holding an old fighting rifle pointed at me and my parents, it was one of those rifles that had something like a sharp piece of steel at its point for close combat.
The dream ended at this point.
However, the regression I had a few months before, involved almost the same city, and a small apartment whether this one or else, having a big woman cooking and signing, she was cooking something with custard, and she was wearing a blouse with colourful squared patterns and blue trousers.
That’s it.
Any clues what country or city this might be? I could not remember more details than this, unfortunately including the shapes and designs of vehicles; they were a bit squary though, mostly white cars and lots of mini cars, they were not oval like today’s cars, the only detail I could remember about the tanks is that they were brown.
Yesterday I had a dream; it probably means nothing but thought I should share it anyway because it was clear and interesting and does actually contains things indicating a past life memory.
In that dream I was in a city, strangely a city having the same structural design and citizen’s ethnicity of another city I saw in a past life regression a few months ago, it might be the same city.
It seemed like a capital city or at least a major city of an African or south American nation, big and grubby with French or at least old European building designs, I can describe it as a third world version of Paris with a military rule.
I was in a small apartment in a brown building across a main and crowded street with cars and pedestrians, approximately in the third floor out of about a five storey building; each floor in the building was quite high so the building was huge and connected with other similar buildings all parallel to the Main street from both sides, the same applies to almost the rest of the city, generally the city seemed over populated and extremely unorganised, with terrible traffic situation, as there was a bad traffic jam across the street and pollution.
It was a sunny and a very hot afternoon, and there seemed to be a military coup or an invasion or some sort of unrest.
I went towards the window and saw lots of people screaming and running, from the left way of the main street towards the right, cars were also included within the general stampede, and the noise became a mixture of screams and car horns.
During the dream I did not recognise I was a different person until I accidentally saw myself in the reflection of the window glass, the person in the reflection was about 30 years old, sweating from the hot weather, dark skinned and wearing a white under wear shirt.
An old man and woman came from a next room seemed to be like his parents, the old man was also wearing a white under wear shirt, both men seemed calm and staring outside from the window, while the mother started crying and sat at a chair away from the window, she was wearing what seemed to be like a purple mantilla and blue blouse, she did not seem to be scared but crying of sadness, as if she’s been through a similar situation before.
In a few moments the stampede is almost over, then tanks and military vehicles and marching soldiers started to appear in the main street, coming from the left and heading towards the right, their movement was organised, like a parade, yet tanks were bumping on mini parked cars beside the street from time to time.
I started looking for slogans or flags in order to find out who are these people, as I understood; this nation had more than one enemy, insurgents could be found hiding every day within the city, I did see slogans containing the colours red and black, I don’t remember the shape.
Suddenly, while I was examining the militants underneath, a massive explosion occurred, as a result of a hand grenade thrown from somewhere above our apartment storey, I couldn’t see what was harmed or destroyed, but in a few moments the building was entered into by the militants and fired at from the outside, one soldier broke into our apartment, wearing old, dirty and torn up military clothes, holding an old fighting rifle pointed at me and my parents, it was one of those rifles that had something like a sharp piece of steel at its point for close combat.
The dream ended at this point.
However, the regression I had a few months before, involved almost the same city, and a small apartment whether this one or else, having a big woman cooking and signing, she was cooking something with custard, and she was wearing a blouse with colourful squared patterns and blue trousers.
That’s it.
Any clues what country or city this might be? I could not remember more details than this, unfortunately including the shapes and designs of vehicles; they were a bit squary though, mostly white cars and lots of mini cars, they were not oval like today’s cars, the only detail I could remember about the tanks is that they were brown.