Many years ago I saw a movie about a Chinese Emperor. At one part there was a scene that had this weird effect on me, I got almost paralyzed and it just seemed so familar.
You see a corridor with doors that lead to rooms with his mistresses. In front of each room there is a round huge orange lamp. The lamp in front of the room the emperor went into would continue to have the light lit, but the others would become dark. Something about this seemed familiar, I don't know what exact part, maybe I was the person who tended the lamps, or one of the mistresses.
But does anyone know what movie this is? I also remember that one of the girls gets executed because she was speaking to the gardener or something. Also that part trigged something
You see a corridor with doors that lead to rooms with his mistresses. In front of each room there is a round huge orange lamp. The lamp in front of the room the emperor went into would continue to have the light lit, but the others would become dark. Something about this seemed familiar, I don't know what exact part, maybe I was the person who tended the lamps, or one of the mistresses.
But does anyone know what movie this is? I also remember that one of the girls gets executed because she was speaking to the gardener or something. Also that part trigged something