• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recieving information from a source

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, if we are going to ask the question, "where are the previous incarnation memories stored that we recall? .. where are they?" we might just as well as another but apparently different question, that is, "Where are the memories of our current life stored?".

Some with a scientific outlook have tried to promote the idea that our current-life memories are stored in the brain. But it seems at best only partially correct, and maybe just plain wrong. It has been shown that stimulating certain areas of the brain with a tiny electric current can trigger recall of some particular memory, but that is not at all the same as demonstrating that the memories are actually stored there. In addition, during Near-Death Experiences at a time when the brain is inactive there is sometimes rich and detailed recall of long-forgotten incidents, again indicating that the memory cannot be stored in the brain which is non-functioning at that time.

None of this answers the question as to where our memories are stored, but it does give a pretty clear indication of where they are not.
 
Hi John,

I'm not sure why you keep bringing this matter up. No one that I know of believes that PL memory accessed in the current lifetime is stored in a PL physical body--which may well be rotted away by that time. PL memories would need to be stored in something that survives the death of the physical body. Most think that it is in the part of us that passes from body to body. Some call this soul, some--like you--call it something else. Others wonder about storage of memories in some other non-physical location, and generally refer to this as the Akashic record, though most see this as a separate location for memory storage that doesn't replace our own non-physical self/soul/spirit (or whatever) in terms of memory storage.

However, a better question is the one posed by Speedwell above. As he notes, it is probable that all memories are stored in and by our non-physical selves. The physical, in fact, may not hold any memories at all. In my view, it is merely an interface our non-physical self uses to interface and operate in the physical. This is our old "space suit" model we discussed a long time ago (though now I think a "diving suit" model might be more appropriate). Anyhow, please let me know why this is so important to you. I always thought it was pretty much a no-brainer and hardly worth discussing at length.

Cordially,
S&S
 
I see it a bit like a computer -- the bodies we inhabit being the computer. You can remove the memory chip/hard drive after a computer 'dies', and then extract the information. Of course this is flawed in that you can, if you try very hard, destroy the memory stored on a computer, but for analogies sakes lets pretend the information can not be destroyed, but in fact can be placed from computer to computer with the drive never fading. Keeping with the computer analogy, lets say the conscious mind is the hard drive, and any encrypted memory is the sub-conscious. The hard drive keeps the old 'memories' in an encrypted format, which is accessible through dreams, trance states, meditations, etc. Children and sensitive individuals have an ability to read this information at will. Others have to extract it, and even analyse it to interpret the original memory source. That's also why we can mis-interpret the original memory. We can overlay the original source code with memory stored in the conscious or subconscious mind (facts, things we read, movies we have seen etc), dreams, and imaginative memory. That is why we have to fine tune the skill to analyse true memory from other types of sensory information.

And finally will add that with this analogy, the memory chip is not a physical chip, but rather a 'quantum' memory system that is stored on a layer of existence that superimposes the physical reality we see about us. The word 'quantum' here being the closest word to explain this within our current understanding, my partner pointed out to me (rightly!) that I don't have the real understanding, nobody does, to suggest this has anything to do with quantum mechanics. Rather, it might be a different type of phenomenon altogether, of which we have no current explanation, or understanding.

My partner also pointed out that Sir Roger Penrose has put forward interesting theories between quantum mechanics and human consciousness. Here's some articles:

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/wh...consciousness-originates-at-the-quantum-level

https://www.quantamagazine.org/a-new-spin-on-the-quantum-brain-20161102/

& BBC did an interesting article: http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics
 
Last edited:
Along with John's suggestion about clarification of specifics, wouldn't it be nice to have all of us on "the same page"? The terms we all throw around have surprisingly different understandings, at least from my perspective - maybe it's just me.

Concerning where memory is stored, it does not die with the brain, body, or ego, nor is it easily by most of us. What landsend stated fits well with by thoughts about the subject. I personally wonder if there is such a thing as a separate "mind" that survives death and if memory is a part of it? I had generally thought that Mind was more of a tool than a "place", but that is a part of my lack of clarity of the terms it seems. It is much like science trying to find the "essential" building blocks of matter - something that in all probability is non-existent to begin with;)
 
Another consideration is personality, too, something of that seems to survive life-to-life, too, or at least I've observed that in myself and others.
 
"Personality" is another word with multiple understandings. I feel comfortable in using it as the part of the soul that is in the body, just an easier label to use perhaps.
 
"Personality" is another word with multiple understandings. I feel comfortable in using it as the part of the soul that is in the body, just an easier label to use perhaps.
Well then, if the same personality persists from one body to the next, presumably it exists outside a body at some point (thus contradicting the definition)? Or in your terminology is such persistence of personality not possible?
 
Where are PL memories are stored is critical.. If you don't know the source .. then you cannot go to that source .. if you cannot do that then how do you know what is real and what is fantasy.. imagination'
It's impossible for personality to be passed on incarnation after incarnation.. Personality is linked to who we perceive ourselves to be.. both driven by different regions of our brains and the environment we live in.. With no two brains being the same it makes it impossible for personality to be passed on from one physical entity to another
Speedwell talked about physical memory .. what is that?.. In my opinion physical entities have a very limited capacity for memory If we were not surrounded by our memories we would have very few
When we see an object.. here music.. look at something it reminds us .. yes I know what that is.. so if we were not surrounded by our memories we would really struggle
Students cram and cram for an exam..Most of it is gone within days or weeks after taking that exam.. unless later we are reminded by our surroundings of something we learnt.. then it comes back
So what is physical memory?
Repetitive memory is a different thing altogether.. driving to work.. home to the supermarket the work we do and and so on.... Also our home environment the people we work with and our families and friends and so on .. In other words what we do every day is repetitive memory
Outside of repetitive memory we have severe limitations
 
Last edited:
It seems as though I didn't make myself clear - Personality would be a label like Aspect or splinter, a part of the soul-structure that can be addressed like BB. A general label, not a single Aspect like BB re-emerging as John, both John and BB would be considered "personalities" - I read a book where the author used that word that way and it stuck with me. No two "personalities" could never exist, it was a way of identifying one FROM another - two parts of the same, or different, soul.
 
Hi Ken,

I understand the dilemma you remark on in 761, above. The lack of common, agreed upon terms is a real handicap. For example, I think of personality as being the bundle of traits that denote an individual and his/her way of acting, being, etc. So, to me, John and BB are two separate personalities. My basic working hypothesis at this point is that John is a rather unique type of multiple personality* with a reincarnation based etiology. BB is the product of perhaps millenia of "mirror" lives in ancient Egypt with full awareness of past lives and identity, and seemingly was brought back to full wakefulness in John with John's source as a catalyst.

Consequently, BB is a very strong and reinforced personality. He wants very much to be back in full control and to bring back the reign of his ancient gods. John is the product, like the rest of us, of a long series of non-mirror lives since BB "went to sleep". Like the rest of us, John's personality has been in flux and under development and still continues to develop, whereas BB is locked into the reinforced patterns of multiple lifetimes as the same personality. This obviously makes BB very strong in terms of trait reinforcement and the stability of the traits that make him BB. BB is determined to take over, and John is willing to let him.

I have not seen the recent movies put out by M. Night Shyamalan, "Split" and "Glass". So, my familiarity with these obviously over-the-top movies made for entertainment purposes is limited to watching snippets on Youtube and reading about them in other sources. However, I can't help but think of the alternate personality referred to as "the Beast" who seeks to take over total control of the "host" personality in those movies. BB is the product of an ancient civilization rather than being animalistic, but the situation portrayed there is oddly reminiscent of what seems to be happening here--except that BB appears to be much more powerful and seeks to bring far more destruction than "the Beast".

Cordially,
S&S

PS*--I know that it is now referred to as dissociative identity disorder and remains very controversial, but I'm just using the terminology I am familiar with and assuming it has some validity.
 
I think, though I've read and am aware of some of the varied ideas discussed previously, when it comes down to things. I'm forced to rely upon my own experience.

Regarding personality, in my own case I would use the analogy of a plant, producing a bud, which gradually grows larger, it is a neatly-enclosed container wrapped very firmly and tightly with smooth green leaves. That bud would describe as the personality in this current life.

Then at some point the bud opens up and a flower quite unexpectedly emerges. It bears no resemblance at all to the bud from which it emerged, its appearance is surprising. That, in my case is a past-life personality which has appeared.

Now it so happened that with this transition I found anger, hostility, resentment, as well as joy, love and compassion. But much of this bore so little resemblance to anything which had gone before (in this lifetime), and so accurately matched a previous incarnation that it seems fair to describe it as a continuation of that personality.

This presented problems for both myself and the people who knew me. Those who had known me for years wanted to continue to relate to and communicate with that neat green bud, which now barely existed, almost a mere shell. From my own perspective it was as though I'd suddenly been placed at the controls of some powerful piece of machinery and was clumsily wreaking havoc in the world around me. It has been the task of decades to re-integrate all that I am, so that what I do in this world is a matter of deliberate and conscious choice rather than a wild uncontrolled ride.

So much for personality. It is an unwieldy thing at times.
 
Hi S&S Your last post was interesting about who you believe BB is.. that he is or is part of some sort of dissociative identity disorder which is and must be part of John Tat.. I appreciate your efforts of attempting to understand who BB is..the trouble is you don't understand and probably never will.. As I have said many times .. but I will put into context to what you last posted... BB is my spiritual self not an alternative personality of John Tat.. What you believe BB is does not take into consideration.. again as I have talked about many times... the only way BB can return to the physical is through the reincarnation process.. He must incarnate back to earth and be born to a physical mother,, This in no ways is DID of John Tat..I along with everyone else on this board can see you are a very intelligent guy by what you post.. You along with everyone can search all they like attempting to find who BB may be in an attempt to understand.. the problem is there is nothing out there for you to find

All The Best
 
Hi John,

I have no time for a long answer responding to everything you have said right now. However, I felt like I had to clarify something.

I do not believe BB is a part of John Tat, nor do I believe that BB is your "spiritual self", nor do I believe John Tat is a part of BB (which I would have to believe if I thought he was your true spiritual self and you were merely a current manifestation).

However, I do believe BB has deeper knowledge of many things, including many things that are known only at that level of being.

I actually believe that BB and John Tat are both manifestations, in part, of your true spiritual self. BB and John Tat are both "space suits" that your true spiritual self has worn or is wearing.

However, BB is more like a steel reinforced motorized and armored space suit (think Iron Man on steroids). He has been reinforced over a period of many lifetimes. At this point, I think BB is practically impervious to change.

So, there is a difference. BB has reinforcement of traits over a long period without any real change or growth. However, you are the result not of reinforcement of both bad and good traits, but of refinement of traits over a long period and much growth. Overall, though BB may know more, I believe you are (so to speak) the better man.

However, once again, I see you both as two aspects of your true spiritual self, two contrasting ways of being. And, in your yielding to BB and his ambitions and goals, I see a choice being made. Not by you, but by your true spiritual self in terms of what type of being he will be and choose to be.

I think BB is a wrong decision, but I could hardly do otherwise as I much prefer you to BB, and think you are a better, more kind and loving person than BB.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi S&S your last post is yet another.. one of many where you have given your opinion on who BB is .. Each time I reject one versions with valid reasons why I did you come up with another
This last post of who you believe BB is .. is very different to your previous post just the day before
What I think is happening is.. because of your beliefs.I would assume Christian beliefs.. especially about who our spiritual selves are .. you are having great difficulty in accepting the fact that BB is my pure spiritual self ..maybe in many cases .. maybe all.. I'm not sure .. who spiritual selves really are would not fit into your version of what and who our spiritual selves should be.. Who and what BB is and everything he stands for is not acceptable to you on a Christian level.. I completely understand that and because of your beliefs you could not and will never accept BB for who and what he is.. my pure spiritual self
It's interesting to me that I have never asked you who you believe BB is ..If it is going to happen where you will question who BB is ..It always seems to happen after I give strong views on things that have come to me from BB that contradicts yours and others beliefs.. This time it appears it was sparked by me asking you where your previous incarnation memories are stored.. and that personality is a physical thing not a spiritual thing.. Instead of posting proper/good answers to both questions you went to left field and began talking about BB again.. Once again in you last post you could not be more wrong about BB and what is going on.. I understand you most likely will never accept BB for who and what he is.. In many ways that's a shame

All The Best
 
Last edited:
Hi John,

I'm sorry that you think I went off into left field or was particularly stirred up by something you said about personality being a physical thing and not a spiritual thing. Actually, what I was intent on doing was clarifying my current thoughts on who/what BB is, based on your comment that "BB is my spiritual self not an alternative personality of John Tat". What you say in that quote is definitely not what I was trying to convey in my prior post. What I was trying to convey is that BB and John Tat are both alternative personalities of your spiritual self. I felt like that was the most important thing to clear up at that point in time, and all I had time for.

In terms of personality, as far as I can tell from raising my kids and general observation, people have an inborn personality from the very start. Putting this together with people's past life recollections and research in the field, it is clear to me that much if not all of a person's current personality is not only there from the very start, it is a continuation of PL personality.

So, the question is how much of it (if any) comes from the physical side and how much from the spiritual side. As with past life memory, I think that inborn personality is part of the spiritual, not the physical. And, like memory, personality is continually "updated" during our lifetimes. (E.g., I know that in many ways, my personality has changed in major ways across the course of my current lifetime). This is what life is supposed to be about--our further development as persons (plus doing some good while we are here). Hopefully we become better and not worse, but I am not certain this is always true.

In any case, I definitely see personality as being a combination of traits and talents that reside in the spiritual and are manifest in the physical during each lifetime. However, the physical can definitely be a limiting factor. Even a brilliant spirit is not going to be able to manifest very well when born into a severely retarded body. If born blind, talents for painting will have to find another outlet, and so forth. What I actually consider more important in terms of the further development and manifestation of inborn talent and traits are environment, education, experiences, culture, and so forth.

So, just to make it perfectly clear: (1) I believe and have always believed that past life memory ultimately resides in the spiritual; (2) I believe that personality is also an aspect of, or resides in the spiritual, and like memory is constantly changing and being updated by our experiences; and (3) I hypothesize that your spirit has a split personality with its causes being discussed in prior posts, such that there is a BB spirit personality caused by BB's long period of mirror lifetimes, and a subsequent spirit personality that has been developing since then and has most recently manifested in a WWII pilot and then as John Tat.

I hope that answers your current questions. If not, please let me know.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Last edited:
If I may, I believe that S&S is spot-on in his post prior to his last. I only disagree with one part of his last post in that I think that we have more selection-control of our personality than stated, but that is a more minor disagreement. I have never been comfortable with the claim that a complete soul becoming mortal nor that God was ever mortal, two things that I don't believe possible, but John does - and that is not coming from someone who would be labeled a Christian, at least in the current formal definition. As S&S stated, BB has a definitely strong and willful personality and, in my opinion, too much influence. What need John has for such a spirit has puzzled me for some time; I think it has more to do with finding something stable to hang onto because of other confusing things in his life, but I really don't know.
 
Hi S&S and Ken.. I found it interesting when S&S said babies are born with personality which came from our spiritual selves and I assume Ken also believes that going by his post.. This is a prime example of clutching at straws to defend ones beliefs .. I did a little research on babies born with personality .. Scientific research has found that S&S is right and yes babies are born with personality
What the research also discovered is that our personality traits are inherited from our parents.. nothing to do with spiritual personalty or personalities of previous physical entries our spiritual selves have occupied.. It went on and said that is why you hear..he/she is just like her/his mother/father and sometimes just like her/his grandmother/grandfather
This all comes down to including who BB is being something or someone that is different must be wrong/evil.. Others coming up with theories of who BB is when they have no clue who and what he is based solely on there own beliefs is both childish and uninformed ..
It appears nobody other that S&S has any clue where there previous incarnation memories are stored.. if they have no clue then they have no source to go to makimg it impossible for them to know what are genuine memories and what are imagined memories

All The Best
 
Last edited:
You know John, I find your insistence that personality doesn't carry over to be ridiculous.

http://sarasmichaelcollinssite.com/man_versus_myth

In spite of my physical appearance, in spite of my childhood experience and in spite of my adult experience I find that I'm every inch the man I was. There's no real difference. We come into our own.

Has it ever occurred to you that the personality we manifest is consistent in the physical even if in spirit we are something else? What would we learn if it wasn't?
 
Hi Jim You have cheery picked just one incarnation of your spiritual self from the many it must have had and said yes that is who I am today.. Next time will you be Jim or Collins? I'm interested to know which you would be?
 
I'm both John. I'm also my earlier incarnations just as much, its just there's not so many eyewitness accounts to link. I'm the same personality manifested in different variations and social mores....just like anyone else. Spirit encompasses that, it doesn't exclude that.
 
Hi John,

In regard to personality I previously noted that "the question is how much of it (if any) comes from the physical side and how much from the spiritual side".

I think you accept some things too easily just because they are supported by materialist scientists. With materialist scientists, there are only two options for why people have different or similar personalities: inheritance or environment. I.e., when it comes to causation, they only look at the physical side. For them, the spiritual side does not exist. They have no room in their philosophy for the impact of a third factor or dimension to existence: spirit. So, they are left with only two possibilities: environment or inheritance.

In order to pin down which it is, they look almost solely at identical twin studies, as identical twins have identical genetics. Their ideal situation for experimental purposes are identical twin studies where the twins are raised separately. This way, because the twins are being raised in different environments they believe, at least theoretically, that they can determine how much of personality is inherited and how much is a result of the different environmental factors. Using such tests, they consistently find that up to 50% is tied to genetics. So, they attribute the remainder to environment. However, they leave spirit out of the equation.

I would take it a step farther and ask: why do spirits gravitate toward, choose, or perhaps are directed towards a certain set of parents to be born? In other words, why do two spirits end up with the same parents and virtually identical bodies if they are not already extremely similar in terms of what they are searching for, temperament, personality, needs, karma and/or etc. So, it is possible that the degree to which materialist scientists believe personality is inheritable/genetic may be a byproduct of spirit factors rather than genetic factors--i.e., two very similar spirits being drawn to very similar parents/bodies in terms of incarnation. So, some or all of the similarity between the personalities of identical twins may be caused by spirit similarities rather than genetic similarities.

But, the question of environmental impact should also be considered. With spirit factors included, it is possible that the part that is not "genetic" also includes the influence of spirit factors (i.e., the differences in temperament between two incarnating spirits) as well as or rather than environment. So, some or all of the personality differences between identical twins may also be due to the fact that they are inhabited by different spirits (rather than environment).

Consequently, taking spirit factors into account, it is possible that what scientists see as genetic based similarities and environmentally based dissimilarities between identical twins in terms of personality may actually be the result in whole or in part of similarities and dissimilarities between the two spirits incarnate in the identical twins. So, putting these two together, it is possible in any particular case that spirit related factors could be responsible for close to 100% of the personality similarities and differences between identical twins. From this standpoint, the identical twin studies relied upon by materialist scientists prove next to nothing.

Personally, I believe that environmental factors are also very important. I am just pointing out the fact that the premises on which the inheritability of personality is based are extremely questionable since they deny the spiritual side of existence and rely solely on "physical" factors to establish causation.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi John,

One last point. If personality is merely the result of physical inheritance rather than being intrinsic to the spirit being that incarnates, how could BB have mirror lives in which he incarnated over and over again as the same person with the same personality? From what you are saying, he would have to be in the same body over and over again in order to have the same personality.

Likewise, BB seems to have a very definite, strong, and somewhat unpleasant personality. Why would he even have a personality at all as a spirit, if personality is merely a product of the physical?

Cordially,
S&S
 
This conversation has triggered a very old memory of choosing attributes prior to birth - quite an eerie feeling to once again feel while focusing on the memory. That is why I was/am reluctant to agree that personality is automatically maintained.
 
Hi Ken,

I guess it depends on what attributes are being chosen. Certainly, there are a host of physical and environmental attributes that might be subject to choice without controversy. Physical attributes might include extremely acute abilities in certain areas (all musicians would die to have perfect pitch for example). Physical attributes can also include what weaknesses you choose to battle physically, which might include something like what happened to you (or not) as well as congenital defects or flaws. This might include a predisposition for certain issues such as alcoholism, and also might include the types of neurological, developmental or biochemical issues that impact the functioning of the brain and therefore the manner in which the spirit manifests through the body and experiences existence in the physical.

I don't know exactly where the line is between spirit and body, and what to attribute to each. Nor do I know how to distinguish what are the primary traits that determine who we are from more minor personality attributes that do not. But, if these primary traits and accompanying manifestation as personality do not exist, how can we say that there is something in the spirit that is us and is reincarnating? The whole concept becomes meaningless.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I am hesitant to say that personality is "maintained" as this seems to indicate something that is static, whereas personality is, IMO, in the process of development through all of this.
 
Hi S&S
One last point. If personality is merely the result of physical inheritance rather than being intrinsic to the spirit being that incarnates, how could BB have mirror lives in which he incarnated over and over again as the same person with the same personality? From what you are saying, he would have to be in the same body over and over again in order to have the same personality.

Likewise, BB seems to have a very definite, strong, and somewhat unpleasant personality. Why would he even have a personality at all as a spirit, if personality is merely a product of the physical?
\...What you said here is very interesting.. I try very hard to explain how some things are with BB and my source with little success because how things are work with BB and my source is very complex
As you are aware I have talked about Or D Ha many times.. As I have said Or D Ha is the physical entity of BB each time he has incarnate back to Ancient Egypt.. As I have also said.. right now Or D Ha is trapped in the incarnation process unable to reunite with BB.. our enemies will not allow that to happen.. Or D Ha is both BB's physical identity and personality because BB has neither BB as Or D Ha
lives the mirror lives not BB ..Or D Ha has the ability to incarnate over and over again not BB... For want of a better description BB rides on the back of Or D Ha throughout the entire incarnation process.. That is why John Tat only needs to get BB to the first gate.. on the other side of the gate Or D Ha will be waiting for BB.. As I have said when that happens its the beginning of the end of our enemies... As you can see BB is very vulnerable.. he must be protected by both John Tat as he is going through the dying process and on the other side of the gate by Or D Ha .. The time after next will be different because it will be Or D Ha who will be going through the dying process of the physical body not an outsider
In a way for along time I have been telling you BB the same as all spiritual selves has no personality Or D Ha the physical entity is the personality.. Or D Ha the same as BB has many abilities taught to him by the gods in Ancient Egypt some of which makes all of this possible... This could never work for those without the knowledge of the gods

All The Best
 
Last edited:
Hi John,

You have me totally confused at this point. You have just finished insisting that personalty is based in the physical body and is a result of physical inheritance. This means that personality is purely biologically based and dies with the physical body. Now you say that Or D Ha is a personality waiting in the non-physical to meet up and be joined to BB? How could that be if personality is totally of the physical body? Then you turn around and say that next time around Or D Ha is going to be physical and will be the one to die?

Which is it? Is Or D Ha a physical person/body or some type of spiritual being? If he is a physical person, how could he still be around after 1000s of years? If he is a spiritual being, why does he have a personality? Likewise, if he is a spiritual being, how does he get to be physical except by being born--in which case he would have the inherited personality received from his new parents and not be Or D Ha any longer?

Once again, you have me totally confused at this point. Everything you have just said seems to contradict what you have been saying before your last post, and your last post also seems to be full of contradictions. Maybe I've missed something.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Hi S&S I fully understand why you would be confused.." I'm not" again this is all very complex and almost impossible to explain.. I don't want to make a big deal out of it when for me it's not.. How it is is how it is and how it has been since the times of Ancient Egypt.. maybe since the very beginning of Ancient .. although I have no clue how far back.. I can only speculate
Or D Ha is a physical entity not a spiritual entity.. .. again I'm only guessing. when I say....maybe something similar to who the very early pharaohs were. I have never thought to question who Or D Ha is I have accepted he is physical not spiritual who can survive in the incarnation process when his physical body dies.. When I think about it.. it makes little sense.. none the less I know and understand that is how it is and always has been that way.. Maybe the scholars have an explanation of what I'm talking about.. There is something about a boat.. that allows this to happen.. that allows a physical entity to return over and over again.. The physical entity must have the knowledge taught to him by the gods that allows him to do this.. The boat is important
We are obviously in a place of the sacred secrets .. knowledge that has never be written down only ever passed on by word of mouth .. this is how it happens .. this is how Ancient Egypt became the greatest civilization the world has seen.. then slowly crumbled into oblivion as one by one the care takers of the knowledge who had the ability to return over and over again turned there back on Ancient Egypt as the people of Ancient Egypt lost there way with the gods.. Keep in mind we were/are restricted by the life span of a physical body.. not the entity...there had to be another way.. There is the knowledge that allows the physical entity to survive the death of the physical body.. completely separate to the spiritual entity

All The Best
 
Last edited:
Hi John,

When you say, "knowledge that allows the physical entity to survive the death of the physical body.. completely separate to the spiritual entity," I can only guess at what you mean. So, I hope you can be a bit more precise.

(1) First, do you mean a physical entity surviving in the physical body after the death of the physical body? If you are going that direction, you are going in the direction of the "Mummy" movies or the stories of vampires, the undead or animated corpse continuing in a kind of life via some specialized knowledge (or drink) allowing survival in the physical beyond physical death. Is this what you mean? I understand that ghoulish human legends may have nothing to do with it. For all I know, the knowledge may be about how to mix the legendary elixir of immortality, a supposed formula allowing continuing physical life without physical death. So, has Or D Ha been lurking somewhere living and moving about for all of these 1000s of years by some unknown means, or has his body been hidden somewhere in suspended animation waiting to be awakened? Will he return in the same physical body he inhabited back then?

(2) Second, if he is not remaining in the physical, do you mean that Or D Ha's personality is still alive and resident in some type of non-physical body waiting for a chance to return to a physical body? There seem to be others, like your source (who certainly has a personality), who are also doing this. However, if this is true, since you say personality is generated by physical factors, it seems that an attempt to inhabit a new body would bring about a tremendous clash between Or D Ha's personality and the personality in the same body inherited from the parents. Perhaps the knowledge here is about how to override or snuff out the budding personality of a newborn person so as to be able to take over the body.

(3) I have to wonder where you come in--what happens to John Tat's personality in all of this? BB will be united to the personality and body of Or D Ha. This is not your personality or your body. Where are you after you have accomplished your task? What happens to John Tat's personality after death? Where will the person I am talking to right now be? Do you just disappear, or do you become a "ghost" like your source, waiting for a chance to take over a newborn body? I can't really see how any of this leads to a happy ending for you.

Cordially,
S&S
 
Last edited:
Charon or Kharon, the ferryman of Hades who carries souls of the newly deceased across the rivers Styx and Acheron that divided the world of the living from the world of the dead?
 
Hi Ken,

Not the same, but someone similar: Aken (probably). There are plenty of images of the Egyptian version I have seen. Here is a quick article:

https://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/aken.html

Some think the Egyptian version is the origin of the Greek version, but apparently ferrymen for the dead are very common in various mythologies. Here is a long pdf I didn't read, but I post the link as it looked like it might be intereting to someone:

http://jguaa2.journals.ekb.eg/article_3902_c72fcef93bfa3c4f39b9e8ec4b8e0a29.pdf

Cordially,
S&S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top