• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Seeking other Romans

  • Thread starter Thread starter peach
  • Start date Start date
Have recently read a non-fiction book about Ancient Rome which took a lot of it's sources from the ancient writers - Cicero, Tacitus, Suetonius etc. It got me wondering if anyone had ever claimed any of the classical writers as a PL? It hasn't happened in this thread that's for sure.

New members might find this older thread interesting though :)

For the record, I believe I had at least two PLs in Ancient Rome - possibly one during the Republic, and another sometime after the defeat of Carthage
 
Posted in another thread but it's better here.
Maybe a past life in the army of Marcus Antonius. No real details but a strong feeling of being a fan of Marcus Antonius and that I would have followed him anywhere and was ready to die for him. Once again a warrior who died young and far from home! A name, not sure of Septimius.
https://reincarnationforum.com/threads/too-many-memories-for-one-soul.9955/post-135832
We’re from the same era then, although the loyalties can be both as enemies and allies depending on when. What I do remember of him is that he had the tendency to tease people but also knew when to be serious. I won’t be too direct as to who I was, I’ll let my memories do the talking.

As my Roman self, I was quite sick in the Roman camp and rested. Ate some porridge with my close friend afterwards. Mark Antony entered while I was eating. He seemed like he was teasing me a little bit although he ultimately decided not to dwell too hard on it as there was something bigger to worry about, aka Brutus. This was during the Battle of Philippi.

My health wasn’t the best in that life.
 
Back
Top