A few nights ago I had a vivid and clear memory of several lives, of which I am going to write below:
My first dream involved WWII. I was with another "Officer" and we were conducting what felt to be some sort of business transaction. During this encounter, the other "Officer" and I were having a side conversation about the hitler youth or related organization. In german I said to him " We as German Parents have the responsibility to make sure that our children become strong for the reich (HJ or related)" At that point the older gentleman we were conducting business with in cultural gestures, had basically told us that germans can go elsewhere and made an insult towards those of German heritage and of Germany. He later disappeared. Later, in this dream I am talking to a soldier, and this was where I believe I had learned the statement I had said in german.
My second dream, involved a life where I was of mixed race in pre or early victorian life. The city looked very much like the french quarter. Women of darker skin were in very ornate dressings, and awaiting their chaperones. The custom felt strange in this dream. The women would arrive at their suiters door, and if the gas lamp was lit, he was interested and willing to partake in taking them to the local ball. If the light was not lit, the woman was basically turned down.
My first dream involved WWII. I was with another "Officer" and we were conducting what felt to be some sort of business transaction. During this encounter, the other "Officer" and I were having a side conversation about the hitler youth or related organization. In german I said to him " We as German Parents have the responsibility to make sure that our children become strong for the reich (HJ or related)" At that point the older gentleman we were conducting business with in cultural gestures, had basically told us that germans can go elsewhere and made an insult towards those of German heritage and of Germany. He later disappeared. Later, in this dream I am talking to a soldier, and this was where I believe I had learned the statement I had said in german.
My second dream, involved a life where I was of mixed race in pre or early victorian life. The city looked very much like the french quarter. Women of darker skin were in very ornate dressings, and awaiting their chaperones. The custom felt strange in this dream. The women would arrive at their suiters door, and if the gas lamp was lit, he was interested and willing to partake in taking them to the local ball. If the light was not lit, the woman was basically turned down.