Hello Everyone,
It's been a while since I posted here. I wrote a few years back about my eldest daughter and the experiences I had with her as a child. Although I briefly touched on my own past life experience, I hoped to share a little more with you all and maybe manage to get some of you to share your thoughts in return.
I have had 3 regressions into my past lives. I had the first and what I now consider the most important regression was about 10 years ago.
I still remember that I was quite excited about the procedure. A little nervous in some ways. Wondering what might be in store for me and also worried that my mind might just *make up* stuff.
I wanted a genuine experience. And, although I had no illusions of having been Cleopatra or Eleanor of Aquitaine, I guess I still hoped that I had been someone important enough to try to research afterwards or at least of been little bit glamourous.
So imagine my surprise, when I come out of the guided meditation to meet my rather boring self in this past life.
I looked to my feet (which was suggested by the therapist) to find myself wearing thin muddied ankle high boots.
I explore the area under the guidance of the therapist.. and walk across a bridge.. into a town.. and my modern self recognises what is most likely a medieval time. Many of the people are dressed in simple homespun clothes. This is a popular small town full of various tradespeople and people from all walks of life.
I approach a well in the central area of the town and notice that the people who are already there become just slightly anxious as I approach. They nod politely and quickly move out of my way. They are not scared of me exactly.. they just seem to want to avoid me.
I explore the area as I am requested to do, and realise I don't know anything about my life. I've no idea who I am, what I do, what year it is or what country I am in. I eventually get a glimpse of myself in reflection and see that I am not a woman, but a man.
I am tall and lanky. Nothing much at all to look at. I have a biggish nose that has that perpetual, *I have a cold* look about it. Limp mousey blonde/brown hair and somewhat vacant looking bluey-grey eyes. I am wearing a linen or wool pointed beanie cap.
As I explore - I enter a large stone building that is familiar to me. Perhaps this is my home. It is not what I consider a castle, but could possibly pass as a keep. It seems to have at least one upper floor and is certainly not a typical cottage.
After a short while in this building I quickly come to the conclusion that I am both deaf and dumb, as I can't hear anyone and my attempts at communication are met with avoidance. The kind of embarrassment people get when they don't quite know what to do. I catch the occasional pitiful glance.
The contrast to this - is that I appear somewhat cleanly dressed in clothing of fairly good repair and quality. I suppose I could be a peasant but I don't seem to do anything *peasantish* (lol)
Actually.. I don't seem to do anything at all. It seems I achieve nothing in this life.
The therapist takes me to the most important event of this life and I find myself standing on the edges, out in the streets. I seem to have an advantage of height among the other people here and the street is a crowd of people who are watching a parade of armoured men, march down the centre of the town.
Why this is meant to be important to me.. I have no idea. I have an anxious feeling, but it is very vague and it makes me think these men are going to war, rather than returning.
I am once again guided, this time to the period before my death and asked to observe my life. I find myself in a large and comfortable room resting in a comfortable bed. Comfortable but not luxurious. I have the impression of being on the second floor of a building. Another impression I have of my life is one of considerable comfort in a number of ways. I have access to good food.. etc. Generally I have nothing to complain about.
However, it seems I am very ill at this time. A woman enters the room and puts a pitcher of water beside my bed. She does this without saying a word (not that I would hear her) or even looking at me. I get an understanding that I have some small monetary wealth of my own that I suspect has been left to me to assist with my care.
As the modern me again examines this life I have the impression that my earlier suspicions of being a peasant were perhaps wrong, and I am most likely a son or brother of someone who held some sort of position of power in this town.
I am guided again by the therapist to examine the lessons I have learnt in this life. The modern me feels a small twinge of disappointment (as I remember). It seems to me the many lessons were obvious. People feared that or those who were different and despite this fear, they could still be bought with gold. People are always people it seems and often they are much like our own selves - striving to get by in the world.
I also observed that despite being completely alone through out this life, it never really bothered me on any emotional level. I suspect that I wasn't terribly bright in this life either but I did understand and even appreciate why other people were put off me. This didn't seem to bother me. I was quite content to just exist and keep out of the way of people.
It was now that I guided to the point of my actual passing of this life. The therapist was cautious to include that once passed, the pain of this world would leave us and we would be embraced by the warmth of the afterlife.
It is at this point, that I the regression took on something that was unexpected to me.. to this day.. I still find wonderous.
The point of my passing wasn't painful. I was ill and weak but not in any pain and in a moment it seemed like I was drifting above myself. Floating up until I could see myself below. My medieval self had no expectations of what would occur next, but my modern self had a few typical expectations. A walking into the beautiful light etc.. those sorts of things.
However, I left my body and floated up and up, my spiritual form floated out of the building and I could look down over the town. I continued moving up and then looked up.. to see what seemed like huge cosmic river of lights moving and flowing over the sky high above me.
I continued floating up towards it and had not long observed its beauty, when suddenly dropping out of the river of lights were a number of exquisite creatures. They rapidly shot out and flew towards me.. where they met me with what was the greatest warmth and enthusiasm.
What has always confounded me, was not that they met me was such love, but also with such relief. It was not *I* that was relieved.. but them. They had missed me so much it seemed. These beings were not at all what *modern me* was expecting. I guess they were like angels or guides, but unlike anything I have ever read or ever seem. Beautiful they were, but only very few of them resembled a humonoid appearance.
They were completely unique. At best I could describe some of them as a strange mix of beasts. Wolf/cat flying animals perhaps with tails of fishes. Actually, I won't try to describe them.. I won't do so with any success. I have never seen the like of them in any book of mythology.
Anyway, they rapidly reached me in a spiritual embrace of sorts and flew me up towards the river. As I got closer, other hands and tendrils of light reached through the river to haul me through into the world beyond.
As I arrived seemed that a great cheer was felt or heard in this spirit realm and celebrations began for my return. More of my *friends/family* came shooting over like stars to meet me. I was finally home.
It was shortly after this that I was brought out of the regression.
Anyway, I could go on an on trying to describe this *Other Afterlife Experience* but I think you all get the general gist.
I often think back over the experience. The reaction to my *coming home* still amazes me to this day. I was so touched that they had *missed me*!
I wonder if anyone else would share any similar experiences or unusual afterlifes. I would love to hear them.
Thanks for listening
Shadow
It's been a while since I posted here. I wrote a few years back about my eldest daughter and the experiences I had with her as a child. Although I briefly touched on my own past life experience, I hoped to share a little more with you all and maybe manage to get some of you to share your thoughts in return.
I have had 3 regressions into my past lives. I had the first and what I now consider the most important regression was about 10 years ago.
I still remember that I was quite excited about the procedure. A little nervous in some ways. Wondering what might be in store for me and also worried that my mind might just *make up* stuff.
I wanted a genuine experience. And, although I had no illusions of having been Cleopatra or Eleanor of Aquitaine, I guess I still hoped that I had been someone important enough to try to research afterwards or at least of been little bit glamourous.
So imagine my surprise, when I come out of the guided meditation to meet my rather boring self in this past life.
I looked to my feet (which was suggested by the therapist) to find myself wearing thin muddied ankle high boots.
I explore the area under the guidance of the therapist.. and walk across a bridge.. into a town.. and my modern self recognises what is most likely a medieval time. Many of the people are dressed in simple homespun clothes. This is a popular small town full of various tradespeople and people from all walks of life.
I approach a well in the central area of the town and notice that the people who are already there become just slightly anxious as I approach. They nod politely and quickly move out of my way. They are not scared of me exactly.. they just seem to want to avoid me.
I explore the area as I am requested to do, and realise I don't know anything about my life. I've no idea who I am, what I do, what year it is or what country I am in. I eventually get a glimpse of myself in reflection and see that I am not a woman, but a man.
I am tall and lanky. Nothing much at all to look at. I have a biggish nose that has that perpetual, *I have a cold* look about it. Limp mousey blonde/brown hair and somewhat vacant looking bluey-grey eyes. I am wearing a linen or wool pointed beanie cap.
As I explore - I enter a large stone building that is familiar to me. Perhaps this is my home. It is not what I consider a castle, but could possibly pass as a keep. It seems to have at least one upper floor and is certainly not a typical cottage.
After a short while in this building I quickly come to the conclusion that I am both deaf and dumb, as I can't hear anyone and my attempts at communication are met with avoidance. The kind of embarrassment people get when they don't quite know what to do. I catch the occasional pitiful glance.
The contrast to this - is that I appear somewhat cleanly dressed in clothing of fairly good repair and quality. I suppose I could be a peasant but I don't seem to do anything *peasantish* (lol)
Actually.. I don't seem to do anything at all. It seems I achieve nothing in this life.
The therapist takes me to the most important event of this life and I find myself standing on the edges, out in the streets. I seem to have an advantage of height among the other people here and the street is a crowd of people who are watching a parade of armoured men, march down the centre of the town.
Why this is meant to be important to me.. I have no idea. I have an anxious feeling, but it is very vague and it makes me think these men are going to war, rather than returning.
I am once again guided, this time to the period before my death and asked to observe my life. I find myself in a large and comfortable room resting in a comfortable bed. Comfortable but not luxurious. I have the impression of being on the second floor of a building. Another impression I have of my life is one of considerable comfort in a number of ways. I have access to good food.. etc. Generally I have nothing to complain about.
However, it seems I am very ill at this time. A woman enters the room and puts a pitcher of water beside my bed. She does this without saying a word (not that I would hear her) or even looking at me. I get an understanding that I have some small monetary wealth of my own that I suspect has been left to me to assist with my care.
As the modern me again examines this life I have the impression that my earlier suspicions of being a peasant were perhaps wrong, and I am most likely a son or brother of someone who held some sort of position of power in this town.
I am guided again by the therapist to examine the lessons I have learnt in this life. The modern me feels a small twinge of disappointment (as I remember). It seems to me the many lessons were obvious. People feared that or those who were different and despite this fear, they could still be bought with gold. People are always people it seems and often they are much like our own selves - striving to get by in the world.
I also observed that despite being completely alone through out this life, it never really bothered me on any emotional level. I suspect that I wasn't terribly bright in this life either but I did understand and even appreciate why other people were put off me. This didn't seem to bother me. I was quite content to just exist and keep out of the way of people.
It was now that I guided to the point of my actual passing of this life. The therapist was cautious to include that once passed, the pain of this world would leave us and we would be embraced by the warmth of the afterlife.
It is at this point, that I the regression took on something that was unexpected to me.. to this day.. I still find wonderous.
The point of my passing wasn't painful. I was ill and weak but not in any pain and in a moment it seemed like I was drifting above myself. Floating up until I could see myself below. My medieval self had no expectations of what would occur next, but my modern self had a few typical expectations. A walking into the beautiful light etc.. those sorts of things.
However, I left my body and floated up and up, my spiritual form floated out of the building and I could look down over the town. I continued moving up and then looked up.. to see what seemed like huge cosmic river of lights moving and flowing over the sky high above me.
I continued floating up towards it and had not long observed its beauty, when suddenly dropping out of the river of lights were a number of exquisite creatures. They rapidly shot out and flew towards me.. where they met me with what was the greatest warmth and enthusiasm.
What has always confounded me, was not that they met me was such love, but also with such relief. It was not *I* that was relieved.. but them. They had missed me so much it seemed. These beings were not at all what *modern me* was expecting. I guess they were like angels or guides, but unlike anything I have ever read or ever seem. Beautiful they were, but only very few of them resembled a humonoid appearance.
They were completely unique. At best I could describe some of them as a strange mix of beasts. Wolf/cat flying animals perhaps with tails of fishes. Actually, I won't try to describe them.. I won't do so with any success. I have never seen the like of them in any book of mythology.
Anyway, they rapidly reached me in a spiritual embrace of sorts and flew me up towards the river. As I got closer, other hands and tendrils of light reached through the river to haul me through into the world beyond.
As I arrived seemed that a great cheer was felt or heard in this spirit realm and celebrations began for my return. More of my *friends/family* came shooting over like stars to meet me. I was finally home.
It was shortly after this that I was brought out of the regression.
Anyway, I could go on an on trying to describe this *Other Afterlife Experience* but I think you all get the general gist.
I often think back over the experience. The reaction to my *coming home* still amazes me to this day. I was so touched that they had *missed me*!
I wonder if anyone else would share any similar experiences or unusual afterlifes. I would love to hear them.
Thanks for listening
Shadow