Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I am interested in getting more information about the intersecting pathways and the dying process, but that seems to be pretty advanced stuff. I would like to get there, but at present I feel like I don't really have enough background information about two more basic topic areas: (1) how/why/when spirits started incarnating here; and (2) the distinctions between the "sun gods" and the others that you say are currently in control of the reincarnation process. I'm not sure what is forbidden information and what is not, and why it would be forbidden in the first place, but I'm not trying to cause a problem with my questions, just get enough info to understand what is going on.

Anyhow, at the moment, in terms of (1) how/why/when spirits started incarnating here:

(a) I believe you commented at one point that incarnation of spirits in human bodies is fairly recent. So, I'm interested in knowing when that started, who started it, and why.

(b) Likewise, I am interested in where the spirits that started incarnating in human bodies were before they began incarnating in human bodies. Had they been in other physical bodies elsewhere or had they always been in a non-physical dimension before incarnating on earth?

In terms of (2) trying to distinguish between the two groups you talk about:

(a) How did the "enemies" currently controlling the incarnation process gain this control? Was there a battle between them and the "sun gods" over this? Did both groups come from the same place before they came to this physical world? Also, I am interested in what illusions the "enemies" use to control us.

(b) Why should I or the rest of humanity have a preference for the group you are associated with over those who currently are in charge of the reincarnation process? It sounds like there will be a lot of violence associated with the return of the "sun gods" and that many people will be hurt and barred from further incarnation on earth, so why should the ordinary person become the allies of the "sun gods" in this process? Why are they better for us than the ones they want to displace?

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I would be interested in knowing where all of the different "gates" you mention go, if that is not forbidden information.

Angie Brown and Peace of mind like this.
  2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S Where do our spirits come from? The combinations of my confusions about what has been communicated to me and what I feel comfortable talking about and especially my understandings of it all .. literally makes my head spin.. through it all of what I will communicate to you are my some what confused understandings and what I feel comfortable talking about
    I believe it would be almost impossible for most to understand what has been communicated to me about all of this let alone my feeble brain trying to come to terms with the communications from BB and understanding them
    So make of the following what you will..
    The begin with there are two very important things I believe are central to all of this
    The sun gods told us they came from a place exactly the same as here.. and were born to physical mothers in the physical
    Second...I do believe and understand what was communicated to me by BB that our reincarnation process is/was connected to something much bigger
    To me its very possible this much bigger thing our reincarnation process is connected to is a pool of other reincarnation process's.. that's what it feels like to me.. where the same as ours after the physical body dies there spirit also goes to there reincarnation process and reincarnates.. the problem for us is our enemies have closed the gate between our process and the pool of process's.. but not before countless spirits made there way through the gate of the pools of process's to our process
    The sun gods came from a place exactly the same as here.. so it makes sense we came from a place/places exactly the same as here. That also makes sense because there are no significant differences in the environment our spiritual selves incarnate into ...its interchangeable.. That's the only way this system could work ..spirits going to other process's would be directed through gates to the proper process's to incarnate into a another physical body.. Even if we did have a few memories of this previous incarnation of our spiritual selves then those memories would not appear unusual to us
    As you know I'm not a fan of the words alien/aliens..as far as I know and understand those words are not applicable to our world..We have already agreed a physical entity born to a mother and father of this world are not aliens..
    This is plenty more which I will go through and work out what I can and cannot communicate

All The Best

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks! This would explain a lot. From what you are saying, it seems that the incarnation process here has been isolated from the same process and processes elsewhere. You are actually more understandable than you seem to think.

OTOH, I am always baffled by the idea that you cannot or are not comfortable communicating about certain things. Is this because you are forbidden? If so, who forbids it and why? Is it because you believe it to be too sacred for the general public? If so, why not use personal messaging to discuss it with me. Is it because you find it difficult to express? If so, why not just do your best and give me a chance to understand it anyway.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi S&S This is all knowledge from BB and to a lessor degree our source..In reality I only talk about a small amount of what I understand that has been communicated to me ..what is communicated to me I believe is knowledge from Ancient Egypt where as you know BB had many incarnations into.. Its all very complicated knowledge so my understandings are limited to mostly basic things
    As you also probably know none of the sacred knowledge was ever recorded not to my knowledge anyway .. It was all passed on by word of mouth. Not wanting to sound like BB is something he is not but as the Egyptians began to loose there way with the sun gods BB and the others began to abandon them and stopped incarnating back to Egypt.. so the sacred knowledge over time was lost.. not just in Egypt but over time everyplace else.. That is why it was so very important our source bought BB back to his roots.. I'm sure the same happened and is and will happen with the others..The sacred knowledge can never be shared.. never.. so the best I can do is talk around it just as I did with my last post.. which is very borderline on what I can talk about.. Its unlikely I will go that close to the line again But I felt it was important for you to have some clarity of where our spirits came from

All The Best

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I hope you had a good holiday and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

I'll be interested in whatever you feel free to reveal. However, it doesn't appear likely that my deeper questions can be answered without violating restrictions you have in regard to the sacred knowledge. I probably will continue to ask questions from time-to-time, but I won't be offended if you can't answer. In the meantime, please feel free to talk about what you can. As I said, I'm always interested.

Cordially,
    S&S

Peace of mind and John Tat like this.
  6. John Tat

Hi S&S Maybe you would have a better understandings about Ancient Egypt Sacred Knowledge .. if you do a little research yourself.. Google ..Sacred Knowledge Of Ancient Egypt and watch some of the videos and writings of experts in the field .. A lot of it is fantasy and misinformation but you may begin to get a feel of what its all about.. I only began to do this research myself a couple of months ago as a guide to what is being passed onto me..some of it by fluke or good management is reasonably close to some of the basic stuff..It appears to me the experts know there was sacred knowledge in Ancient Egypt so its a continual search to try and find it .. There problem is.. no matter how much they would like it to be.. most of it was never recorded it was all passed on by word of mouth.. That is why BB and the others are so important .. Also hope you had a good holiday and all the best for the new year.. Hope everything is good with your family

All The Best

7. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks for the tip. Could you give me some recommendations? Otherwise, all I'm likely to find (or get tangled up in) is what you have called "fantasy and misinformation". It would be good to know some of the better sites and "experts" to review/study.

Cordially,
    S&S

8. John Tat

Hi S&S.. I have been going over again some of what I have researched.. All of them have both fantasy and misinformation in them.. What I recommended is to take no notice of things like .. Egyptian sacred knowledge originated in Atlantis .. that's nonsense.. along with things like being able to communicate with animals...you will know when you see these things But thing like gates.. incarnation.. knowledge of the stars and universe.. take some notice..there is plenty of those types of things.. again you will know when you see them

To love your gods is one thing....to be truly one with your gods is another...BB is truly one with our gods

All The Best

9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks for the tips.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. John Tat

It's better to understand you don't know than to seek the truth from symbols

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that I shouldn't seek or pay attention to interpretations for Ancient Egyptian symbolism? If so, there will be almost nothing to look at or study, as almost everything is aimed at interpreting Ancient Egyptian symbolism.

Cordially,
    S&S

Peace of mind likes this.
  12. John Tat

Hi S&S I will explain as best I can..A symbol(s) stands for something.. so they means something...but what?.. It's complicated.. The symbol for copper is Cu...for Lead Pb.. for Mercury Hg...these a just a few examples of thousands ..You can look each of these symbols up and determine why they were given those symbols.. so its easy to determine why they mean what they do... they all mean something
    and that something is the same for everyone.. Not so with Ancient Egyptian symbols.. We.. those.. who created the symbols understand exactly what they mean... in modern times there is nothing to guide those who seek the real truth about what these symbols represent so they can fully understand them.. The experts believe they do .. but they don't.. they were not there.. you had to have be there to fully understand.. So its fine.. there is nothing wrong with the misinterpretation of our symbols and there are more than one for many of the symbols.. but its as I said .. you will not find the truth in the modern interruptions of our symbols

Regards

mike_22 likes this.
  13. SeaAndSky

Hi All,

Some of the questions posed by Ritter to John on another thread lead me to to attempt a summary of my conclusions and deductions based on what has been coming out on this extremely long thread. The summary is pretty long as well. I trust John will correct any errors that he finds and elaborate on any matter I have raised that he considers might need further explanation.

So, . . . my initial contacts with John were on a prior thread that related to his past life memories of dying unpleasantly in WWII. At that point there was also much said about his sense of betrayal by God and hatred of religion in general. He claimed to be an atheist, but his vehemence betrayed him. His attitude was not the cool snobbish superiority of the atheist, but the visceral hatred of one for a real and present enemy. I always thought that there was a deeply religious person underneath, and that he had been deeply religious prior to his PL death. (He eventually agreed that he had been deeply religious in his WWII life).

However, there was something else working in the background.. At some point John began this thread related to his interactions with a spirit guide or being whom he referred to as his “source” (not in the sense of being the source of his being, but in terms of being a source of information). This thread also dealt with some of John’s other spiritual experiences and his growing memories of many lifetimes in ancient Egypt—REALLY ancient Egypt. This is a very long thread, and anyone reading it can go through it if they have the time. I will merely seek to summarize some of the salient points:

1. At some point in the very distant past prior to the founding of Ancient Egypt, the Sun gods came to some tribes living along or near the Nile. According to John this occurred with the coming of a second Sun into the sky. The Sun gods themselves had tremendous wisdom and powers, but they were physical and human in appearance, though gloriously so. They used the Ankh as a “tool” that interfaced with a round “dial” with symbols that fit upon it and could be used to direct their powers for certain effects. The Sun gods are the source of Ancient Egypt and they were its original gods.

2. The spirit that is now incarnate in the physical as John Tat was there when they came, and he became one of their earliest devotees and followers. He was their follower, priest, warrior and worshiper through many lifetimes—possibly for 1000s of years. During this time, according to, and thanks to, the received wisdom and techniques of the Sun gods he seems to have had many “mirror” lives. These were lifetimes when his memory and sense of identity was apparently continuous, so that he did not experience the amnesia that is the norm now (and probably back then for those who were not the recipients of these teachings and favored by the Sun gods). Each lifetime was not, therefore, shut off from those that preceded it. His personality and memories were seemingly continuous as was his name, which can be rendered in our language as “BB”. Thus, the outer physical identity (including birth name) of the body BB took was unimportant to him, it was merely his latest manifestation in the physical. BB was of very high rank and John was to find that BB was of much higher rank than his “source” who was also of Ancient Egypt, though probably not as ancient as BB. In fact, it seems that John’s source and “others” in the spirit realms may have been seeking BB for many, many years. For whatever reason, BB is instrumental to the planned return of the Sun gods to this planet to restore Ma’at (harmony and order). I am uncertain whether this plan includes more than Egypt, but it certainly seems to.

3. At some point, BB walked away from his place and position in Egypt, which was departing more and more from the true teachings of and about the Ancient gods and what he considered to be the true religion of the Sun gods. In doing so, he seems to have abandoned his mirror lives and has been subject to the same multiple lifetimes with amnesia that characterize the rest of us. However, it does not appear that he had been abandoned by the Sun gods, who have apparently been seeking him for an indeterminate time through their emissaries in the earth bound spirit realm (the “others” mentioned above). Nor does BB seemed to have changed a bit since he immersed himself in oblivion. He seems to be the same “personality”. It is a personality which is ancient and not “modern” in the least. BB seems to find no distinction or conflict between worshiping the Sun gods in their temples, doing good to their followers, and cutting off the heads of unbelievers and enemies. He is, in fact, a spirit that has, after slaughtering them, relished the taste of their blood mixed with the sweat on his arms. So, definitely not a spirit to appeal to snowflakes. As a matter of fact, I must admit that I would definitely choose John over BB any time, though John apparently does not feel that way.

4. The Sun gods and BB consider the physical world/universe to be more important than the spirit world (non-material universe?). However, the Sun gods use the non-material realm for their purposes, which include traveling via specialized techniques “in the light” as spirits between the stars at the speed of light or even greater speeds. In fact, they consider the idea of traveling between the stars in any other way to be impractical if not preposterous due to the distances involved. Upon arrival, they apparently take physical form in suitable locales via physical mothers like others do. Thus, for them as well as their followers, control of the incarnation process equals control of a world or planet. This is something they lost. According to BB, there was something tantamount to war between the gods of two different factions. Those who wished to promote the idea of there being a single all-powerful god over all (the bad guys according to John/BB) and those who wished to continue to promote the idea that there were multiple gods (the good guys according to John/BB). John/BB takes the position of the “bad guys” as being a complete lie and subterfuge. (Obviously, I disagree). However, the beings supporting (or supporting the idea of) a Supreme Deity have gained control of the process of incarnation and now control this planet from that standpoint, blocking direct entry of the Sun gods for the time being except, perhaps via some subterfuge or stratagem.

5. The entire scenario seems to be one where a particular group of beings of immense power referred to as the “Sun gods” (Archons? Archangels?) are at variance with another group that supports and promotes a Supreme Deity. So, it begins to sound like the types of ancient struggle between the Supreme Deity and “His” followers and those who are in rebellion against this Supreme Deity found in certain religions. As a matter of fact, it begins to sound perilously close to certain things pictured in the Bible. However, I will not get into the religious overtones, as that would probably belong under another board heading and might be overly contentious anyhow. One way or another, John has been given very specific instructions about what he is to do when he is dying to guarantee his translation in the light to a different domain, and will be coming back as BB under a different name as part of the plan of the Sun gods and their followers to overturn and defeat the current faction in control of incarnation and return control to BB’s faction. So, as noted, John and BB are apparently key to the “stratagem” referred to in the last paragraph. However, there are many other spirits involved, including BB’s future mother and those who will be “mothers” of the gods when they return. From what I can tell, this return (from John’s perspective) is not going to be a lot of fun for those who do not follow or are not willing to follow the Sun gods.

6. It is difficult to know how to deal with the John/BB dichotomy. I long thought that BB seemed more like a separate spirit being intent on controlling John than a PL persona of John. However, that is an idea that John strongly rejects. Hence, I tend to think of BB as a very, very strong and dominant alternate personality, and it is not difficult to see how this could happen if one persona/personality and its characteristics was reinforced over innumerable lifetimes. BB would not, in that situation, be merely “another” past life persona. Instead, he seems to have a very distinct and independent existence that overshadows and overpowers anything that has happened since. Psychologically, this seems to be a bit like what is referred to as a Dissociative Identity Disorder, but I don’t think John would see it that way, as he tends to think of BB as his real spiritual self and identity, with his current identity as John being only a transient and soon to be transcended artifact of his current physical incarnation.

I hope that the foregoing is helpful, but I cannot guaranty accuracy. I have tried to piece together what I have gleaned and deduced over a long period, but I trust that John will issue his own corrections where I may have erred.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Ken, Blueheart, and a variety of others have been involved in this thread since its inception, so they may also have comments to add.

14. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

S&S, I like your summary and have nothing of importance to add other than an explanation of part of the understanding of the problems involved here. John has managed to survive and has led a productive life in his current body/abilities while suffering from problems with language, primarily with various meanings of words in my opinion. This is something that I find confusing myself, and jumped out at me when you talked of John's 'personality' existing over many lifetimes whereas I have thought and have written the word 'Personality' as the totality of a single lifetime, adding even more confusion to issues.

In the thread that you eluded to, John seems to be saying that his beliefs about reincarnation are somehow different than mine (and all the rest of us) when in fact they are not as far as I can see - I think it is a matter of semantics. It would be handy if we all understood words to mean the same thing. The use of the letter 'I' is confusing enough to throw things into a twist since we are so use to calling what we represent in this lifetime, our physical body, abilities, ego, thoughts, and such while also knowing that that really is not who we are in reality - that 'I' is simply a current and temporary manifestation of the real 'I'. The same confusion reigns over my use of 'me' and 'my'.

glia21, John Tat and SeaAndSky like this.
  15. John Tat

Hi S&S... Thanks for that... it was a great post.. I cannot point to one thing that is not 100% correct..Its interesting that you touched on the subject of how I John Tat interprets what is going on..You are really good.. I have never talked about that but it is on going and constant battle trying to make sense of everything..my (our) physical brains could never fully understand what is going on that John Tat has had to come to terms with.. I keep asking BB why me... why me.. why was I chosen I wish I wasn't .. The best I can interrupt from his replies is... we needed a clean sheet.. whatever that means
    Its all about BB returning as Or D Ha ..that's what they need me for.. it cannot happen without John Tat doing what he has been instructed to do during the (his) dying process I must protect BB as I'm dying while he is still within me.. I must get him to the first gate where I will die and release BB fully intact to continue his incarnation process as he becomes one with Or D Ha once again.. as he once was.. As I have said I have been given full instructions on how to survive intact until I get to the gate.. It won't be easy.. I hope I can do it

Thanks S&S All the Best

glia21, SeaAndSky, KenJ and 1 other person like this.
  16. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks, I'm glad that I could get it right. BTW--based on what you have just said, it appears that you are being used as a "Trojan Horse". I.e., you are someone that can slip through the guarded defenses carrying an "enemy" of those who control the incarnation process with or in you because on the outside you do not appear to be one of their "enemies". You must seem to be a "clean sheet" without a record, apparently, of being allied with the other side. Consequently, you will be seen as harmless and can pass through their defenses (while hiding BB within). This is the way the great city of Troy was felled.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  17. John Tat

Hi S&S Once again absolutely spot on.. that's how it is...I never talk about such things but when they are talked about I will acknowledge there accuracy on non accuracy

All The Best

18. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

You have confused me. I thought previously that "Or D Ha" was just going to be your /BB's new name when you came back. Now it sounds like "Or D Ha" is a separate being that you are going to "become one with" (according to #735 above). Who or what is "Or D Ha"?

Cordially,
    S&S

19. John Tat

Hi S&S Sometimes I confuse things with the words I use.. With this its clear to me .. so I will try and give as an accurate explanation the best I can.. it is a little complicated...but not to me...Or D Ha is BB's physical name ...Or D Ha needs a physical body so he can once again emerge .. exist in the physical...during the countless incarnations after BB severed his connections to Ancient Egypt Or D Ha was not there so all of those incarcerations were to some extent random.. just like everyone's are... Or D Ha is BB's connection to being the same physical entity incarnation after incarnation he goes on and on in the physical occupying one physical body after the other.. no different to S&S's spiritual self having the ability to always incarnate as S&S.. These are some of the skills and abilities BB learnt from the Sun God's..The only thing I'm not really sure about is does BB reconnect with himself .. Or D Ha.. during the reincarnation process.. I think in fact I'm reasonable sure that is how it has to happen
    and that is why John Tat must get BB to the first gate before they can stop him.. I think it was OK for BB to go on and on with his random incarnations while our enemies had control over him .. it must have been otherwise they would never have happened.. my only conclusions are.. they could not stop BB from incarnating but the could stop him from connecting with himself ..Or D Ha .. and that control must continue by taking control of BB before he gets to the first gate.. If BB can get to the first gate without them taking control of him.. they have lost.. lost everything.. I hope this helps

All The Best

20. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I have been thinking about your last post for a while, and will continue to do so. It is hard to put together the various elements in your last. However, it seems to me at this point that "Or D Ha" is your "true" and enduring name and identity. I have often read/heard that we have a true name that is ours from life to life and is unchangeable, it is often called a "soul" name, but there are so many terms floating around out there I am just going to refer to it as our true name. It is the name that stands for "who" we are as a continuing being outside of what body we may temporarily inhabit in a particular lifetime. So, it is unlike the ever-changing and temporary names we may have, such as John Tat (or BB). Likewise, Or D Ha is your true name both in and out of the body. It stands for ALL of you.

However, our inner and true being interfaces with and acts in the outer world, the physical world, through a temporary physical identity with certain associated personal characteristics. That temporary identity for Or D Ha at the moment is you, John Tat. Before that it was apparently the young airman who died in WWII. Another temporary identity Or D Ha had (a very long time ago) was BB. This was an identity Or D Ha used through numerous lifetimes.

What is about to happens appears to be something like rebooting a computer back to an initial default setting--BB. From that standpoint, BB is not your true spiritual self. Or D Ha is your true spiritual self, but the plan is to reboot BB as the identity that Or D Ha will use in the physical on the next round.

This is just my ruminations on the matter, so feel free to correct.

Cordially,
    S&S