Recieving information from a source

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by John Tat, Jul 27, 2015.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi John,

I am interested in getting more information about the intersecting pathways and the dying process, but that seems to be pretty advanced stuff. I would like to get there, but at present I feel like I don't really have enough background information about two more basic topic areas: (1) how/why/when spirits started incarnating here; and (2) the distinctions between the "sun gods" and the others that you say are currently in control of the reincarnation process. I'm not sure what is forbidden information and what is not, and why it would be forbidden in the first place, but I'm not trying to cause a problem with my questions, just get enough info to understand what is going on.

Anyhow, at the moment, in terms of (1) how/why/when spirits started incarnating here:

(a) I believe you commented at one point that incarnation of spirits in human bodies is fairly recent. So, I'm interested in knowing when that started, who started it, and why.

(b) Likewise, I am interested in where the spirits that started incarnating in human bodies were before they began incarnating in human bodies. Had they been in other physical bodies elsewhere or had they always been in a non-physical dimension before incarnating on earth?

In terms of (2) trying to distinguish between the two groups you talk about:

(a) How did the "enemies" currently controlling the incarnation process gain this control? Was there a battle between them and the "sun gods" over this? Did both groups come from the same place before they came to this physical world? Also, I am interested in what illusions the "enemies" use to control us.

(b) Why should I or the rest of humanity have a preference for the group you are associated with over those who currently are in charge of the reincarnation process? It sounds like there will be a lot of violence associated with the return of the "sun gods" and that many people will be hurt and barred from further incarnation on earth, so why should the ordinary person become the allies of the "sun gods" in this process? Why are they better for us than the ones they want to displace?

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I would be interested in knowing where all of the different "gates" you mention go, if that is not forbidden information.

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi S&S Where do our spirits come from? The combinations of my confusions about what has been communicated to me and what I feel comfortable talking about and especially my understandings of it all .. literally makes my head spin.. through it all of what I will communicate to you are my some what confused understandings and what I feel comfortable talking about
    I believe it would be almost impossible for most to understand what has been communicated to me about all of this let alone my feeble brain trying to come to terms with the communications from BB and understanding them
    So make of the following what you will..
    The begin with there are two very important things I believe are central to all of this
    The sun gods told us they came from a place exactly the same as here.. and were born to physical mothers in the physical
    Second...I do believe and understand what was communicated to me by BB that our reincarnation process is/was connected to something much bigger
    To me its very possible this much bigger thing our reincarnation process is connected to is a pool of other reincarnation process's.. that's what it feels like to me.. where the same as ours after the physical body dies there spirit also goes to there reincarnation process and reincarnates.. the problem for us is our enemies have closed the gate between our process and the pool of process's.. but not before countless spirits made there way through the gate of the pools of process's to our process
    The sun gods came from a place exactly the same as here.. so it makes sense we came from a place/places exactly the same as here. That also makes sense because there are no significant differences in the environment our spiritual selves incarnate into ...its interchangeable.. That's the only way this system could work ..spirits going to other process's would be directed through gates to the proper process's to incarnate into a another physical body.. Even if we did have a few memories of this previous incarnation of our spiritual selves then those memories would not appear unusual to us
    As you know I'm not a fan of the words alien/aliens..as far as I know and understand those words are not applicable to our world..We have already agreed a physical entity born to a mother and father of this world are not aliens..
    This is plenty more which I will go through and work out what I can and cannot communicate

All The Best

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks! This would explain a lot. From what you are saying, it seems that the incarnation process here has been isolated from the same process and processes elsewhere. You are actually more understandable than you seem to think.

OTOH, I am always baffled by the idea that you cannot or are not comfortable communicating about certain things. Is this because you are forbidden? If so, who forbids it and why? Is it because you believe it to be too sacred for the general public? If so, why not use personal messaging to discuss it with me. Is it because you find it difficult to express? If so, why not just do your best and give me a chance to understand it anyway.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  4. John Tat

Hi S&S This is all knowledge from BB and to a lessor degree our source..In reality I only talk about a small amount of what I understand that has been communicated to me ..what is communicated to me I believe is knowledge from Ancient Egypt where as you know BB had many incarnations into.. Its all very complicated knowledge so my understandings are limited to mostly basic things
    As you also probably know none of the sacred knowledge was ever recorded not to my knowledge anyway .. It was all passed on by word of mouth. Not wanting to sound like BB is something he is not but as the Egyptians began to loose there way with the sun gods BB and the others began to abandon them and stopped incarnating back to Egypt.. so the sacred knowledge over time was lost.. not just in Egypt but over time everyplace else.. That is why it was so very important our source bought BB back to his roots.. I'm sure the same happened and is and will happen with the others..The sacred knowledge can never be shared.. never.. so the best I can do is talk around it just as I did with my last post.. which is very borderline on what I can talk about.. Its unlikely I will go that close to the line again But I felt it was important for you to have some clarity of where our spirits came from

All The Best

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I hope you had a good holiday and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

I'll be interested in whatever you feel free to reveal. However, it doesn't appear likely that my deeper questions can be answered without violating restrictions you have in regard to the sacred knowledge. I probably will continue to ask questions from time-to-time, but I won't be offended if you can't answer. In the meantime, please feel free to talk about what you can. As I said, I'm always interested.

Cordially,
    S&S

John Tat likes this.
  6. John Tat

Hi S&S Maybe you would have a better understandings about Ancient Egypt Sacred Knowledge .. if you do a little research yourself.. Google ..Sacred Knowledge Of Ancient Egypt and watch some of the videos and writings of experts in the field .. A lot of it is fantasy and misinformation but you may begin to get a feel of what its all about.. I only began to do this research myself a couple of months ago as a guide to what is being passed onto me..some of it by fluke or good management is reasonably close to some of the basic stuff..It appears to me the experts know there was sacred knowledge in Ancient Egypt so its a continual search to try and find it .. There problem is.. no matter how much they would like it to be.. most of it was never recorded it was all passed on by word of mouth.. That is why BB and the others are so important .. Also hope you had a good holiday and all the best for the new year.. Hope everything is good with your family

All The Best

7. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks for the tip. Could you give me some recommendations? Otherwise, all I'm likely to find (or get tangled up in) is what you have called "fantasy and misinformation". It would be good to know some of the better sites and "experts" to review/study.

Cordially,
    S&S

8. John Tat

Hi S&S.. I have been going over again some of what I have researched.. All of them have both fantasy and misinformation in them.. What I recommended is to take no notice of things like .. Egyptian sacred knowledge originated in Atlantis .. that's nonsense.. along with things like being able to communicate with animals...you will know when you see these things But thing like gates.. incarnation.. knowledge of the stars and universe.. take some notice..there is plenty of those types of things.. again you will know when you see them

To love your gods is one thing....to be truly one with your gods is another...BB is truly one with our gods

All The Best

9. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

Thanks for the tips.

Cordially,
    S&S

10. John Tat

It's better to understand you don't know than to seek the truth from symbols

11. SeaAndSky

Hi John,

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that I shouldn't seek or pay attention to interpretations for Ancient Egyptian symbolism? If so, there will be almost nothing to look at or study, as almost everything is aimed at interpreting Ancient Egyptian symbolism.

Cordially,
    S&S

12. John Tat

Hi S&S I will explain as best I can..A symbol(s) stands for something.. so they means something...but what?.. It's complicated.. The symbol for copper is Cu...for Lead Pb.. for Mercury Hg...these a just a few examples of thousands ..You can look each of these symbols up and determine why they were given those symbols.. so its easy to determine why they mean what they do... they all mean something
    and that something is the same for everyone.. Not so with Ancient Egyptian symbols.. We.. those.. who created the symbols understand exactly what they mean... in modern times there is nothing to guide those who seek the real truth about what these symbols represent so they can fully understand them.. The experts believe they do .. but they don't.. they were not there.. you had to have be there to fully understand.. So its fine.. there is nothing wrong with the misinterpretation of our symbols and there are more than one for many of the symbols.. but its as I said .. you will not find the truth in the modern interruptions of our symbols

Regards

mike_22 likes this.