• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What does your user name say about you?

The melon part is derived from my pet lovebird who has the same name (due to her appearance). The numbers refer to my birth year.

Whenever I’d think of an alias to call myself by, Erica (or sometimes Edith) would always be what came to mind. And for some reason I always saw Erich as being akin to my own real name and subconsciously identified with it.

For me, this account is chiefly centered on one of my past-lives which I've some vivid recollections of and the other half of it is very blurry and not vivid at all. More felt through emotion, sensation and sound. "In search of" because I hope one day to reconnect with other family members from that life and "1785" being the year that I was born in that life.

It's an OLD username for me. The silver comes from my original silver power ranger character from fanfiction 😅 , and Genji is a nickname I was given by my BFF 20+ years ago. It's also the name I use when talking to myself, as in "come on, Genji, get out of bed already".

Refreshing an old thread!

Mine is a bit of gamer junk, mixed with an interest in theory. In one of my favorite video games that released for Xbox, "Borderlands 2", they introduced an infinite pistol that shot in an infinity symbol pattern if you held the trigger down. The pistol was literally named, "Purging Infinity". But after thinking about the deeper meaning behind it, to "purge infinity" was nearly impossible. To end the infinite... It was a strangely DEEP thought to process, and I loved that.

I had been "lurking" on this forum for years, and finally decided to join one day.

I couldn't think of anything, so I looked around the room for ideas. I had a crystal lamp on the table beside my desk, and I like the number 4, so there you go, crystal_44.

My real name is actually Rachael.
I approve of this name. My irl name is Krystal and 44 is my lucky number ♡

Back