• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Feeling a deep soul connection with someone you've never met

Hi Emnm,

I’m new here too, I followed this thread a long time ago, looking for answers to a similar experience and the email flagged up today with your post.
I can totally relate to how you are feel. I feel like I’m going crazy I’ve had this now since June, I’ve had reasoning for it by mediums. But no matter how much I try and forget him, I get constantly reminded of him, even though I don’t use social media, so therefore don’t follow him.
I just wanted to let you know your not alone in this. I’m a bit wary of revealing much on an open forum. But I have experienced everything you are going through and just wanted to let you know your not alone.
I’m not sure if you can Dm on here as I’m new, but if I can help you out, please feel free too.

This thread is so interesting!

I feel a deep connection with some celebrities. It's not fanaticism, in fact, one of these people sings a musical genre that I don't like. There is a rap singer specifically... I feel like he was my son in some past life.

Considering that I was a celebrity in my past life, I'm not surprised to recognize many artists from the 90s. But I also feel a surprising connection with new artists of the decade.

Anyway, celebrities also have souls and they reincarnate. More than one celebrity must have had a connection with one of us here, I suppose. If they weren't famous, they'd be ordinary people.

I met many special people in past lives, but now they are no longer connected with me in the present life. Sad. Sometimes I miss some special people.:rolleyes:

So good to know that I’m not the only one in that situation! I thought I was crazy honestly...

4 years a go I was at a friend house, he was watching tv I looked at it and wasn’t really interested in what was playing. Each time I was going to his place it was always the same show who was playing. So I started watching.... I can say now it’s been 3 years since I felt a deep connection with the host of that tv series.

I’m not a goopy or a psycho woman! I really feel a connection with him! At first we’re both Empaths, loves animals, nature, like the same kind of music. I went twice in the city he lives but I was for work. I never felt drawn to a place like this one! Why??? I just can’t explain it!!!
There’s also this weird thing that happened twice in the same week. I follow him on social media. He likes to do live videos, a couple weeks ago I was listening to some different music (not music that plays on the radio) he posted a video and we were listening to the exact same song? What are the odds? And again it happened twice.

I work as a journalist, I wanted to interview him about his work, his future projects... One of my contacts had his phone number so last week I called him! I was so nervous and excited at the same time. He answered... My stress level was at his maximum... I started talking and he hung up on me!!! How lovely.... I’ve to say that English is not my first language and I do have an accent, I felt like he thought I was a fraud or something. I was very sad but I just can’t be mad at him. The connection I feel is so strong that it hurts me...

There’s one picture of him that haunts me to end that haunting thing I had to do something so I found a lovely lady who painted that picture for me! I’m planning on sending him that portrait at his work. My question here is should I tell him that I was the woman he hung up on? Or should I keep it for me? It will be my last attempt after that I’ll try to put him in a little box in my brain... if that works!!

Thanks to everyone who shared stories like mine

You better send him an email, asking why he hung up on you. Explain you are a journalist.

I thought about it! But I don’t want him to think I’m a crazy woman who’s trying to reach him on every way. It’s not who I am so let’s see what will happen with the portrait! I’ll leave him my info and if he wants to apologise or contact me he’ll be able to do it:) hopefully he will...

Hello all, I just thought I’d drop by and share my experience. There’s a particular person, a celebrity, who I feel particularly drawn to. Not in the celeb crush sort of way - I’ve done a series of introspections, meditations, questioning myself etc. to make sure of this - but in a weird almost pulling way.
When I see him, I feel excited, anxious, like there’s a ball in my chest, and a rope attached to it. The more I pull against this rope, or even flat out deny it’s there, the slower it goes - but it’s still moving. When I first saw him I felt like I knew him, again, not in the same way I felt towards countless other celebrities (or people in general), but it sort felt like when you have a word that you can’t quite remember, but it’s at the tip of your tongue.
Now, if feeling that strong connection towards him wasn’t strange enough, and this particular thing is quite strange, I think that we might be able to feel each other’s emotions/intentions sometimes? I’ve known I’m empath, but considering that we don’t live anywhere near each other, and he doesn’t know me, I’ve been quite superstitious about this. It’s just sometimes I just know when he’s feeling a strong (particularly negative) emotion. Usually I do my best to send positive vibes, if that makes sense, but what’s weirder is that he does the same thing to me. Again, as I’ve mentioned before I’ve been quite skeptical and cautious around this, but deep down I just know it’s him. I don’t know how I know, just do. There’s more, but this is getting really long.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? To be perfectly honest I don’t know what this is, I just know it’s different than your typical “crush” or “admiration”. Or maybe I do know, but I’m just not accepting what it actually is. Thoughts?
hi Emnm, i’m having quite a similar experience with a celebrity as well, this feeling of my consciousness being somewhere else or feeling like i’m supposed to be somewhere else whenever i see him. i’ve tried forgetting, i’ve tried telling myself it’s nothing but it’s been over a year and i can’t shake it. recently i even attempted connecting with him through dreams but don’t know if anything has come of it yet. i’d love to discuss our experiences if you don’t mind? feel free to dm me!

Last edited:
I have been searching on google and trying to find info, or at least others, who have similar experiences to what I've been dealing with. It really helps to know that there are apparently quite a few others who have experienced something similar. I have always felt a really deep connection to a certain person (celebrity) who I have never met that I know of... it started when I was a kid, I believe. I just always felt like I really knew him, like KNEW him... his voice was so familiar, his face, his smile, his eyes, everything. He passed away a few years ago, and I suffered from such a severe depression, like I felt like I had lost someone that was very close to me. His death was very similar to my fiance, but I just don't feel like it's something psychological that causes me to feel such a connection because it was there long before that. It's really a strange feeling, to feel so incredibly close, familiar, with someone, to feel like you have just always known them when you know it's not possible that you have met in this lifetime.
Hi, I'm also dealing with the same feelings as you mentioned..I also feel a deep connection with a person (celebrity) I never felt this way for someone before and honestly there are so many things which I found similar between both of us..our depression our mr.and ms perfect quality criteria and even sickness...when I watch his songs and videos I felt like something magical I feel excited yet anxiety happiness yet sadness I feel mix emotions can't explain exactly and one more thing when I see his videos I feel like 5d like he is just next to me I feel goosebumps my heartbeats get faster and faster ....Seriously I'm really not able to explain it in words what kinds of things run into my heart...Its just an amazing feeling....after reading above girls posts I'm finally on ease like I'm not the strangr one who is feelings this sort of things there are other people too...sorry in case you found anything irrelevant in my posts or you don't like extremely sorry for that in advance...I'm super excited so please just read my posts and please ignore the wrong line incase u found one....anyway please help me could it be possible that he is my soulmate or my twin flame..?

Hi Archina Bhardwaj, I have no idea about any way to be sure about that, and I doubt anyone here could find 'proof' of it. Enjoy the feeling, he has either created very appealing performances or it triggers some other connections, or perhaps desires.

this is weird... i feel exactly the same. you see, i've been wanting to express this feeling for a long time, but since i am afraid that people won't understand, or will just call me a delusional girl, i haven talked about this with anyone. i am taking this chance to express myself. maybe if i say it, the feeling will leave me, finally. the thing is, i also feel like i have a really strong connection with someone. really, really strong. the thing is, this someone, is, in fact, in the other side of the world. i mean, literally, he is in korea, i am in mexico. thats a huge distance. other thing is, that he is famous. i really don't want to sound like some sort of fan girl that has fantacized a lot; i question this to myself all the time, but i truly feel like there is no one in the world that can feel the same way as me towards him. i see him, and i don't see instant love. i have had a crush with a lot of boys and other celebrities, but him... i just feel, as you say it, a deep, excited yet anxious feeling. i feel pressure on my chest, and below it. sometimes i just stare, and try to remember him from somewhere. it really feels like i know him. his face seems familiar, it seems different to me from all the other faces i know —i mean, obviously it is different, but, i mean, i'm talking about the feeling of familiarity he gives me. he inspires most of my work (i am a writer), and tho i don't know him, i can sense his humor. a friend of mine also knows about him, i mean, from interviews, videos, songs, the way he writes his music, his artistic influences, what he says he likes —and she says "he reminds me of you". also i identify myself a lot with him. again; i have never met him. the times he has come to my country, i've felt like a wight over me, i feel really sensitive too. the last time he came to my city was this year, and those days i felt like all the energy of the city was in my back and i had to carry it. it is really weird... i don't know the answers, i just know i like him, and i have a feeling of destiny. i try to deny it myself saying that i am just imagining things, but i can't seem to refute this. it may sound crazy, but it is a knowledge. i know im gonna meet him in a time of my life. i just know it, and i don't know a lot of things, but i know this particular event is going to ocurre. maybe it wont last, maybe it will, but i know it will have a huge impact in me. i just feel like... like, it doesnt matter that we speak different languages, i still understand him. and i feel like he also knows that someone in the world is feeling it. am i exagerating? please, tell me what you think. i've tried to clear my mind from this, but i cant, every time i see him or listen to him i feel it. also, it is weird that i feel way more emotions just by seeing a picture of him than by being with a boy i know in person and i'm supposed to be in love with.

sorry for my english, and really thank you for posting this. i think i will be around this forum.

I just want to say, that your experience was so relatable that I had to go ahead and make an account here. Thank you for sharing.

Hello all, I just thought I’d drop by and share my experience. There’s a particular person, a celebrity, who I feel particularly drawn to. Not in the celeb crush sort of way - I’ve done a series of introspections, meditations, questioning myself etc. to make sure of this - but in a weird almost pulling way.
When I see him, I feel excited, anxious, like there’s a ball in my chest, and a rope attached to it. The more I pull against this rope, or even flat out deny it’s there, the slower it goes - but it’s still moving. When I first saw him I felt like I knew him, again, not in the same way I felt towards countless other celebrities (or people in general), but it sort felt like when you have a word that you can’t quite remember, but it’s at the tip of your tongue.
Now, if feeling that strong connection towards him wasn’t strange enough, and this particular thing is quite strange, I think that we might be able to feel each other’s emotions/intentions sometimes? I’ve known I’m empath, but considering that we don’t live anywhere near each other, and he doesn’t know me, I’ve been quite superstitious about this. It’s just sometimes I just know when he’s feeling a strong (particularly negative) emotion. Usually I do my best to send positive vibes, if that makes sense, but what’s weirder is that he does the same thing to me. Again, as I’ve mentioned before I’ve been quite skeptical and cautious around this, but deep down I just know it’s him. I don’t know how I know, just do. There’s more, but this is getting really long.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? To be perfectly honest I don’t know what this is, I just know it’s different than your typical “crush” or “admiration”. Or maybe I do know, but I’m just not accepting what it actually is. Thoughts?

I totally understand how it feels and I've been there too at times I feel quite skeptical, but deep down I just know it is him and when I see a picture of him or whatever I see a piece of my heart I see my own reflection it's both obnoxious and fascinating. The problem with them being celebrities or famous is that we might sound as we're "fan girl-ing" while it's not and we genuinely have that feeling I can't describe it, however it's not an admiration or crush something else all I can say is it feels like home.

Hi, I'm also dealing with the same feelings as you mentioned..I also feel a deep connection with a person (celebrity) I never felt this way for someone before and honestly there are so many things which I found similar between both of us..our depression our mr.and ms perfect quality criteria and even sickness...when I watch his songs and videos I felt like something magical I feel excited yet anxiety happiness yet sadness I feel mix emotions can't explain exactly and one more thing when I see his videos I feel like 5d like he is just next to me I feel goosebumps my heartbeats get faster and faster ....Seriously I'm really not able to explain it in words what kinds of things run into my heart...Its just an amazing feeling....after reading above girls posts I'm finally on ease like I'm not the strangr one who is feelings this sort of things there are other people too...sorry in case you found anything irrelevant in my posts or you don't like extremely sorry for that in advance...I'm super excited so please just read my posts and please ignore the wrong line incase u found one....anyway please help me could it be possible that he is my soulmate or my twin flame..?

Yes! exactly the mix of happiness, anxiousness, excitement and you "just" know what they're like. I'd love to talk about it and discuss things feel free to dm me.

All of this recent activity on this thread has got me thinking again about my experience [which I'd already briefly mentioned on the previous page]. I've dallied with posting this, but seeing how others are sharing, here goes!

I remember, shortly after he had passed, I'd had something of a vivid dream that didn't quite feel like a dream. I'd brushed it off, at the time, as being affected by the grief. The profound grief for this person I hadn't known. But, looking back, I'm not so sure it was mere emotion. I wasn't quite my own image, and he wasn't his. There were no real defining features, but I knew it to be him. And, we danced. That's all, we just danced. I woke the next morning with Adele's "When We Were Young" in my head, and it stayed there all day.

Then, I read an interview he'd done sometime before he'd passed. He spoke about how they had incomplete works of writing scattered about, as he'd started one and then got caught up in the idea for another. I do the same with my stories. I start one, then a new idea sparks and I never get around to finishing the first. That small detail struck me, and I've not forgotten it all this time later.

I, too, felt that I had no-one to discuss all of this with, for the simple fear that I'd sound insane. That I'd be told it was an exaggeration of my perceived emotions after the traumatic incident that was his sudden death. But, we were so similar, too much alike in shyness and creativity, and his death was a devastating blow to me. It's got to be more than mere 'coincidence', more than just my mind overreacting... More than me being "crazy".

There is also another, who seems to almost act as a protector. The mere thought of them brings feelings of warmth and company, of safety and confidence. Again, I read their story, their history, and the connections I get are so profound. The vibes from them are too strong to ignore. It was not the face I recognised, but there was something in them that I knew and I became beset by them (still am, some... 4 years later). Perhaps, an 'ancient' connection that grew distant with the passing of aeons, though the esprit de corps remained as a ghostly trace of what once was. No other celebrity 'crush' has done this to me. None. And, there have been many celeb 'crushes' through the years, so many that family used to tease me ["Oh, who is the flavour of the month this time?" ha-ha-ha, how droll...].

I saw this man at a retreat and I have a sad longing feeling. I cried several times from this deep longing. I pursued him and we went for lunch and I got this feeling that he is not interested in me or atleast it was very mixed feelings from him. Anyway , what is going on? How can I find out who this person is. I went home from the retreat and thought I am ok pretending he did not exist. Then 3 months later I saw him at the retreat again . He made no effort to have a conversation with me and here I am feeling this deep sadness in my heart. Why is it that only I feel this way and he does not if we had a past life together. And why this particular feeling of “longing” ? Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to the forum, Hema.

If you had a relationship of any kind with this man in a past life and he ignores you now, then something might have happened that was painful for him. Perhaps you left him behind and be it that you died early. It also could be that he left you behind and now doesn't want to face his feelings of guilt. Anything is possible as long as you don't remember. That, and your relationship not necessarily was a romantic one.
Not everyone believes in reincarnation anyway, and I think it is possible that you recognize a person while they do not remember you at all.

Hello everyone,
I googled about this feeling deeper connection with someone you’ve never met and came across this forum. thank god i did. Reading all of your messages made me want to share my own experience.

it all started during the end of 2014 for me. I saw this guy on facebook for the first time. This guy commented on one of my friend’s picture. You know how the notification pops up in fb whenever someone who’s not on your friend list comments on the post of your mutual friend. Usually i ignore such notifications but idk why but i checked it that time. I immediately checked that guy’s profile and as soon as i saw his picture i suddenly started feeling anxious, my heart was racing. i was shaking which was so strange for me at that time because that had never happened to me. i still remember that feeling. Just thinking about it makes my heart race. It was like i know this guy kind of feeling but i had never met him in real life. Anyway i decided to send him friend request and he accepted it. I went through his pictures, his older posts and idk why but i felt such connection with him. i tried to ask my friend (the mutual one) about this guy and turns out he used to go to the same music school i used to go. But the timing was wrong for us. The month he left that school was when i joined it. My friend told me that he left the school to pursue his studies abroad. Everytime he posted videos or would go live i felt like he was right infront of me staring into my eyes. So i would never watch his live fb videos when he was live, i’d see it after he went off because it just felt too real and that **** was scary. I know it was not a crush, it was beyond. felt like soul connection but it wont mean a thing if its one sided right? I had never had such connection with someone in my whole entire life, now i’m 27. I talked about this guy to few of my close friends too and they told me that we share similar vibes after going through his fb. I was even told how we look kind of similar in face, idk its weird. Whats strange is whenever i saw him in my dreams, he would be posting something sad. Like this one time, i had this restless feeling in my chest and i just couldnt brush it off. also i kept seeing him in my dreams for 3 nights straight, later i found out he was going through something rough and he also deactivated his account for awhile at that time. how devastated i was when i found out he deactivated his account! I felt horrible and sad and couldnt stop thinking about him all the time. The feelings i had for him was just too much, so i even sent him a drunk i like you message one time. And mind you, i had never personally messaged him before that. I know it sounds ridiculous but the feelings were too much for me at that time. But good thing came after that drunk message. He would sometimes comment on my posts, would positively console me if i posted something sad but it happened rarely. Still would made my day. Sometimes he would even randomly send this long private message rambling about his day. Never in my life have I experienced such joy and i dont think i’ll ever. Another strange thing is there were times when we would post stuffs on our own timeline but in an indirect way (it would be for one other). I just used to get that gut feeling it was for me. I can confirm this because we once had a back and forth status update about certain things. we loved that mind games, idk about him but i surely did. This man was so beautiful and intriguing to me that i was ready to accept him in any form in any state. I felt like if only he lived closer or i was near him, i could make him see what i felt. I learned alot from him although we never really talked much. Anyway i decided to apply to the same country where he was (is rn) but my parents didnt want me to. So applied somewhere else and here i am 5 years later, still silently watching the man i love love someone else. Life happened and i also took a break from fb but whenever i log in i make sure i check up on him and still that feeling of familiarity with this guy is there. He recently got engaged with some girl and it broke my heart. Still i pray for his happiness everyday always but what i also know is if we ever had had a chance in life, we would have been together or atleast i would have tried my all. This man completely changed my life, i am not the person i was 5 years ago but in a good way. He helped me realise some greater bigger things in life, i am more soulful person these days and its all because of him although he doesnt know it.

I am honestly so grateful to have found this thread! Let me just say that if you have an intuitive feeling about a specific person - go after it!!! My intense feelings have led me to actually MEETING the person I have intense feelings for, coincidentally more than once.

My journey has been a wild one! I know deep in my soul that it's not over yet, but I figured that this is the perfect opportunity for me to share my experience without feeling judged or labeled as "crazy."

It started in 2015 when I had an intense feeling of "knowing" this person online. I remember first watching a video of him and thinking: "Wow, this guy is talented - and he's really handsome! Why does he look so familiar..." As I began looking at his old videos I felt this intense connection to him, mainly because everything he talked about was in alignment with my own personal morals and beliefs.

There was this odd sense of "I really want to let this person know just how much I appreciate him." I went to his website and saw a box where people could leave comments. I was nervous, but I decided to just go for it and send out a message to him, not thinking anything of it. At the time he had a small following - but he definitely had a fan base, so in the back of my mind I was like "there's no way he'll see it, but at least I tried."

No more than 5 minutes later, he messaged back.

I was freaking out!!! We even had a really brief message exchange! Within the next couple months, he started gaining more of a following and so with that I understood that contact with him would be limited, so I decided to stop messaging him. I remember at the time I wrote a handwritten letter about how I was feeling and I basically stated "What is meant to be, will be."

Weird coincidences lead up to me meeting him in person... I would see his name everywhere... I legit thought I was insane. Intuitively, I knew I was not. I found out he was doing an event near my town... so I decided to go. I remember thinking "wow, this is it!! I'm going to meet him!!" Boy was I wrong. That day, so many crazy things happened, I was unable to meet him.

Looking back, I'm so glad I didn't meet him at that time, because when we did meet... it felt like a movie. About a year later, I was invited to an event by a friend and I saw him... I couldn't believe it... we locked eyes.. and I could tell he felt something! He came up to me to say a brief hello, but his team led him out.

A couple months later I eventually decided to push myself to go to an event he was hosting where he was meeting people beforehand. When we met he remembered me! It was crazy!

It has been 2 years since I last saw him. I've seen other events he was apart of, but I've been so scared to go for fear that he would think I was stalking him. He is hosting an event soon and I just purchased tickets... so wish me luck!

My final conclusion is this: If you feel like you have a connection to a person - regardless of if they are well-known or not, go after it! Don't let fear of being judged or fear of rejection stand in the way of how you are feeling. I strongly believe that if I didn't act on my intuition - none of this would be possible. I hope my experience brings you peace and joy! Best wishes to you!

-Daydreamer

Hi daydreamer 549,

Welcome to the forum,

I think it is totally possible to recognize someone online. It happened to me the other way around. Someone recognized me first, although we both felt a connection from the beginning. Sometimes I joked like: don't tell me you think we shared lives together because I don't feel anything but blank about that. He kept contact with a year in between most of the time until one day when out of the blue there was an outburst or call it a clash of energy, I don't know and from then I started to get spontaneous memories of our past. Now it was my turn to freak him out. Lol.

So my advice to you is not to break that contact you once established. Keep it simple and not emotionally complicated. When they are not ready to remember (and I assume you both must have known each other in former lives) all that emotional stuff will be too overwhelming to them. If it's meant to happen, they will remember in their own time.

Good luck!

I'm so happy I have found this forum and that I'm not the only one who experience this strange connection.

My story started about a year and half ago. I wanted to watch some really good movie... I have found several recommendations, I didn't care about most of them, because I'm not an extra huge movie fan (I prefere watching documentaries), but there was one movie which stood out... It wasn't even a genre I usually watch. And it was from a film industry I always thought I could never watch - it just isn't my cup of coffee.... But for some reason I knew I had to watch this movie... And I did....

The lead actor simply bewithed me... I couldn't get him out of my head. I had to see him again, so after three or four days I watched the movie again... It wasn't any better. I started watching some videos with him on youtube and I started searching his other movies. I have watched them all, not once, not twice... I can't even count how many times I have seen them (and I'm that kind of person, who can't watch a movie twice)... I knew something is wrong with me, so I made next step...

I introduced him to my mother... actually I didn't tell her how I felt about him, I just told her I had found some really good movies and I gave her three movies with three different actors. She liked them and she liked all three actors, but didn't say anything specific...

After few days, I caught her watching videos on youtube... With the same man I could not get out of my head... And she finally admited she fell in love with him exactly like I did. We both started watching his movies again and again...

After some time, my mum asked me: "Don't you get strange feeling while watching him?"
I said: "No, what strange feeling?" (But obivously I knew, I was just afraid to talk about it.)
My mum said: "I don't know... Like he's here."
And I finally said it: "Like I know him... It's a strange sense of familiarity, it is hard to describe."
My mum: "That's it!!!"

Later she admited she thought I was crazy giving her his movie. She thought I was weird because I like him. But at that time I didn't tell her I liked him, I gave her three movies with three different lead actors. But she said, she just knew - she knew I liked him... And after 5-10 minutes of seeing him, she completely fell in love with him too.

We started watching his interviews in english (he is very well spoken in both of his languages). And that is where it gets really weird...

Things he says, the way he speaks, his thought process, his likes and disslikes, his hobbies... Everything... He's like male version of me.
Again, at first I didn't say anything, but my mum suddenly started saying: "he is exactly like you... "

I do the same little things he does and what is even more crazy, I can read him like an open book. I know exactly how he feels, I see through his mask... He is an actor, he acts in public, but I can exactly say when he's acting and how he really feels. And I can't understand how other people cannot see it too, since it so visible to me.

I notice the slightest gestures and I know what they mean, not because I'm an expert in body language, but because I do them too. And I am aware of doing them and I always try to hide them, because I think everyone must see it...and he does exactly the same...

I said few things about him. Not knowing they are facts... It was just something I think he might do or what he might feel or think (and it is what I would do or feel or think)... And later on, in other interviews he exactly confirmed all my words. Sometimes he even uses exactly the same phrases...

He has the same eating habits (which are honestly quite strange), he has the same insecurities like me... It is really scary... He is really like male version of me. When I see his photos or videos, I feel like he is me... I know it sounds absoletely crazy, but looking at him, I feel like that's me, that how my presence is felt, that's how I look in public... Even my mum says so. And I look nothing like him, I'm European, he is from Asia. We are from diffferent religion, different culture... We can't be so similiar... But for some reason even my mum thinks we have the same energy, the same vibe...

Mum also says when she sees him, she has strange sense of familiarty. Like he is someone she knows from the past. She remembers him, but she can't really grasp it and put it into words. She feels happiness seeing him, sometimes she feels strange tingling in her body. She can't see him sad (even not in the movies). Lately he looks really unhappy, depressed, he has lost lot of weight... When my mum sees him like that, her hands start to shake. She's worried about him like he's family.

My feelings about him are bit different. How I have said - the similarities between us are really scary. When I see him I feel strange mix of emotions - I feel happiness, excitement, love... I want to be with him, hold him, make him happy, I know I would do anything for him... But I also feel strong sadness, sometimes I have tears in my eyes, I feel depressed, anxious, desperate... The thought of never meeting him gives me so much anxiety like nothing else... seeing sadness in his eyes puts me deep into depression.

I don't know what is wrong with me... I want to see him, I need to see him, he makes me happy... But at same time seeing him makes me incredibly sad, lonely, desperate and even depressed.

My mum admits she can stare at his picture all day and never get bored. She also thinks she's absolutely crazy...
She says: "I'm too old to feel this way"
I always tell her she's not. I tell her there's nothing crazy about it, yet even I think I'm crazy.

As a teenage girl, I used to like few singers from boybands, but never like that. Even now I like few actors, but again, never like this. So does my mum. We looked at photos of few of our favourite actors, but we both agree, there is no connection. We like watching their work, but on a personal level, there is distance.

I have read the stories in this forum to my mum... She looked at me in a strange way a finally shyly admitted: "I think he was my husband."

Also I have to mention one thing - my mum has psychic abilities. Though she doesn't use them and that's why she can't use them properly. She claims I have them too - even one real psychic has told me so... According to him my abilities are even stronger than my mum's, but I have never noticed anything special about me.

My logical mind is telling me, I'm just seeing what I want to see. Maybe I'm too lonely and I'm making connections where there aren't any.... But it is not just one or two similarities... There are so many, I can't even count them - he is really exactly like me, deep down I know it, but it's hard for me to admit it, because I just don't understand what is going on and how is something like that even possible.
How is it possible that I know things about him even before he speaks about it? And how come my mum also feels this connection, even though no so strong as I do. We are both grown up women (she's 63, I'm 34). We have never been fanatic fan-girls of anyone, actually we both hate the whole concept of celebrities... But this man, he is like magnet for both of us...He's something way different.

I'm so cofused, I want to be with him...
Somehow I know I should be with him, I will be happy only by his side... Yet I fully realise it is absolutely impossible. He is super famous, succesful in everything he does, he is married with family... I'm absolutely nobody, I am complete failure... Yet deep down I know I'm incomplete without him. I feel so confused.

(I have just remembered todays little incident... At one point of the day, I started to have clogged ear, which happens to me very rarely... after some time it sudenlly stopped, at the same time the social media was full of pictures of him landed on an aiport...)

I apologise for this post being so long - I guess I needed to write down all those things.
I also apologise for any mistakes since english isn't my first language.

Hi, I remember the feeling of familiarity and having flashbacks out of the blue about someone famous which I at the time did not understand why, took me years to accept somewhat the idea of reincarnation and that I had known this someone from our previous lives together, it is so far out, especially when it concerns someone famous.

The way you describe things is that this person that both you and your mom is hung up on is still alive and that he reminds very much of you, then to just spice it up a little both of you have psychic abilities but have not explored them, developed them.

The way I look at it you could have 1) known him from a previous life 2) because you 2 are so alike your mom could have confused you with him, it could have been you that was her husband in a past life 3) you and him are of the same soul, but split spirits

I am sure there are other theories as well, but these 3 are the ones that I can think of.

Thanks for sharing :)

/Jaimie

The way I look at it you could have 1) known him from a previous life 2) because you 2 are so alike your mom could have confused you with him, it could have been you that was her husband in a past life 3) you and him are of the same soul, but split spirits

Thank you for your answer. It helps a lot.
Even yours theories are practically the same as mine.

My logical mind says exactly what you suggest as a second theory - he is just someone too similar to me... But he looks nothing like me... and I felt the connection from the start, not knowing anything about his personality and personal life, I knew him only from his acting in movies. At first I had no idea about all those strange similarities and synchronicities, yet he was like magnet for me.

My sixth sense tells me the third theory is the right one, however impossible it seems to me and despite my logic saying it is simple not possible. The idea is even a bit scary for me... But how would I know so many details from his life? How come sometimes when he's speaking, I almost know what he is going to say next? Why both of us, me & my mom feel this strange connection (but on a different level)? Why do I feel such strange mix of emotions? So many questions... Who knows, I guess I have to wait where all this is going to lead...

I'm so happy I have found this forum. It have really helped me a lot... And maybe my strange story will help someone else not to think he or she is total lunatic.

Honestly, I am so happy to have stumbled upon this forum because it has helped me to know I'm not alone in what I have been feeling the last month or two.

My story has started and developed rather recently with a hip hop artist from Asia (Korea if we want to be super specific). He is close friends with artists from a label that I am a huge fan of and he makes music with many of these guys. He's not super famous, but he has a pretty good chunk of followers on Instagram, so I consider him mildly famous. He's always been very mysterious and kind of in the shadows and you can tell he really does not want to be in the spotlight very much. I've always felt some sort of pull to him that I can't even explain and what's even weirder about that is I never followed him on social media or listened to his music or any of the songs he was featured on with my favorites from the label. There is just something about him that draws me in & he also feels very familiar like I should know him from somewhere. I've seen pictures of him here and there, but that was about all the interaction I ever had with him. I got this urge out of nowhere to just want to find out everything I could about him, but sadly there isn't a whole lot out there about him. He deactivated his Instagram at some point last year & I was kind of sad about it when I found out because obviously I wanted to know more about him.

I recently started listening to his music out of nowhere because something was just telling me to do that as well. When I turned on the first song, I was mesmerized by this man's voice. It literally took my breathe away and a sense of calm came over me and I just ended up smiling (He makes me smile a lot). Something just clicked for me once I heard his music and it is literally an indescribable feeling. The only way I can describe it is that I felt like that song was made for me to hear like it was something I was supposed to listen to all along. He makes me feel very much connected to him and like I'm home in a way which is a phrase I never use for anyone ever. He makes me feel so safe and secure and loved even though I have never met this man ever in my life.

Within the last month or so, seemingly out of nowhere, something was telling me to go check to see if he had reactivated his account. My gut was just telling me that I needed to go check & see if his profile was back up. The funny thing is when I went and searched the following tab on one of the artists' from the label, there was his Instagram (weird coincidence I thought). His profile was set to private, but I requested to follow anyways and had to wait for it to be accepted (he accepted it not even 2 days later). I look forward to seeing him post pictures because anytime I see him post it makes me smile and in my head I just go "Oh there you are" without even a second thought.

I don't know if I'm actually crazy for feeling this way or if I'm actually connected to this man on a soul level. Being connected on a soul level is the only thing that makes sense and it feels right to me. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated and anyone is more than welcome to dm to privately discuss as well!

I don't know if I'm actually crazy for feeling this way or if I'm actually connected to this man on a soul level. Being connected on a soul level is the only thing that makes sense and it feels right to me. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated and anyone is more than welcome to dm to privately discuss as well!
It does seem there is something about the music which in you feel a deep connectedness. That in itself is good. However, the question of any personal connection, that is something else.

Currently I'm listening to some music which gives me a great feeling of connectedness. But for me this is just one of many. I've felt connections with the creative output of various people over the years. However, in my experience it doesn't have any great personal significance, even though it may have felt like that sometimes.

My suggestion is to appreciate, enjoy, be inspired by what you find and leave it at that.

It's been a while since I came around this forum. I've been letting my memories and feelings manifest as and when, though they're no longer frequent or strong. Just a sense that there was something else before this. A lot more before this. And I still occasionally invoke the known names for strength.

Still, I feel "strange" connections with people I've not met. The departed one I mentioned last March [2019] and the protector; their influences over me seem stronger this time of year, but major events of their individual life stories happened around these months. March-June time. But, in recent months there has been another. Similar, in several ways, to yours, ashleyelizabeth. Korean. Musician [singer]. Very inactive currently. I took to him pretty much immediately upon discovering him and his group. I've only ever taken to the previous two before. And it's not the typical celebrity 'crush' again. There are none of the usual 'fantasies' about him, though he is admittedly gorgeous. There have been for some of the other celebrities in the same genre and line of work, so why not him? And, as I said, he's recently become inactive online and publicly. I worry about him, though I'm sure he's doing okay.

But, there's more. I discovered his group's music on, 'coincidentally', his birthday last year. We're both Libras, and we're both left-handed. We were born five days apart, though also four years separate us [I'm the older one, for those interested]. We both have an affinity for animals, wanting to be vets when we were younger. It almost sounds childish, in a way, like how I used to fawn over the similarities with my favourite boyband members. However, there's something different in this one. I don't ever hope to meet him, being continents apart, but just knowing he's happy in what he's doing is enough. Seeing him succeed and enjoy life is satisfactory to me. It's like I know my time with him is done and over, in the past. And his smile is so heartwarming, how could I not want the best for him?

Also, on a quick side-note, I thought I knew who you were on about, ashley, but a few things threw me off.

Hi y'all. How are you?
I've been feeling weird all day. I have a super spiritual connection to someone. It is a crazy feeling. I've never met, spoken to, or even laid eyes on this person. It first started with a thought that appeared in my head 2 nights ago. Then I meditated a little on it. Now, I've had butterflies all day today. I'm hoping it's just an infatuation to him. I thought I was hungry, since I hadn't eaten, but I still have these butterflies. And I'm pretty sure this person doesn't feel the same way. Last time I had butterflies, I was 18 years old. Dodged a bullet for that one. I'm sensitive, but can't catch on fully to it. It feels like something is pulling me hard. This person lives on the other side of the country. In general, I thought I shouldn't feel like that for someone I've never laid eyes on. I think I need help a little.
You know... usually it's "Oh, he's cute" and just keep going. It stopped me in my tracks. My heart jumps and it feels like my stomach is being pulled out of my body. I've never went as far as thinking what it would be like for me and someone to live together. In my head, I can actually see us living together. Laughing and goofing off. We share the same interests. It's repetitive, even if I'm busy doing something else. It's like I can feel him and hear him. I don't care if it's a physical attraction or a close friendship. I have no idea what to do. I'm afraid to go into deep meditation (would be the 3rd time), I'm scared of what I might find, see or hear. That seems like it's my only option now.

Hi y'all. How are you?
I've been feeling weird all day. I have a super spiritual connection to someone. It is a crazy feeling. I've never met, spoken to, or even laid eyes on this person. It first started with a thought that appeared in my head 2 nights ago. Then I meditated a little on it. Now, I've had butterflies all day today. I'm hoping it's just an infatuation to him. I thought I was hungry, since I hadn't eaten, but I still have these butterflies. And I'm pretty sure this person doesn't feel the same way. Last time I had butterflies, I was 18 years old. Dodged a bullet for that one. I'm sensitive, but can't catch on fully to it. It feels like something is pulling me hard. This person lives on the other side of the country. In general, I thought I shouldn't feel like that for someone I've never laid eyes on. I think I need help a little.
You know... usually it's "Oh, he's cute" and just keep going. It stopped me in my tracks. My heart jumps and it feels like my stomach is being pulled out of my body. I've never went as far as thinking what it would be like for me and someone to live together. In my head, I can actually see us living together. Laughing and goofing off. We share the same interests. It's repetitive, even if I'm busy doing something else. It's like I can feel him and hear him. I don't care if it's a physical attraction or a close friendship. I have no idea what to do. I'm afraid to go into deep meditation (would be the 3rd time), I'm scared of what I might find, see or hear. That seems like it's my only option now.
Erh, sorry for my objectio, but ... are you sure you're not just in love? be careful anyway. it can be dangerous to idealize a person.
I have nothing against love or long-distance relationships, quite the contrary.
but you should really know him first. No chance to take a trip and meet that person face to face?

Erh, sorry for my objectio, but ... are you sure you're not just in love? be careful anyway. it can be dangerous to idealize a person.
I have nothing against love or long-distance relationships, quite the contrary.
but you should really know him first. No chance to take a trip and meet that person face to face?

I really took that into consideration. I have idolized people in thepast, but this isn’t that. I feel like I’m going insane. I’ve tried to forget about it and block it out. Last time I felt something close to this, I was 19. I met a guy in the military. I didn’t want to talk to him at first, I wasn’t interested. I was angry at the world and I had to move into his dorm. We finally ended up talking... all night. Took a few days to notice that I liked him. A few months later, my heart was broken up. He left and not one word... (that’s another story). Anyway, the way I was in love with his man. Butterflies and all. This time, it’s way stronger. It’s hard to explain. This isn’t me at all.

Hi NickyM180,

Welcome to the forum!
Interesting experience. Do you have a picture of this person? Or how do you know about the existence of them?
When you have an experience like this, it is 'real' although it's almost impossible to pinpoint. It can be an energetic exchange with someone alive or dead.

I really took that into consideration. I have idolized people in thepast, but this isn’t that. I feel like I’m going insane. I’ve tried to forget about it and block it out. Last time I felt something close to this, I was 19. I met a guy in the military. I didn’t want to talk to him at first, I wasn’t interested. I was angry at the world and I had to move into his dorm. We finally ended up talking... all night. Took a few days to notice that I liked him. A few months later, my heart was broken up. He left and not one word... (that’s another story). Anyway, the way I was in love with his man. Butterflies and all. This time, it’s way stronger. It’s hard to explain. This isn’t me at all.
sorry for your broken love experience.
about now, however, there is not sufficients info or clues for help you, at least from me, sorry. sometime i use astrology for have an hint but that require that you know exactly where you born, day, months, year and hour and minute exactly. also these info are necessary for the guy tha cause you that feelings.
not worry, names and identity are not necessary.
i not guess is involved Past Lives, i guess is only a remote possibility. instead, i guess can be some kind of soul resonance. or, simple your just very very very fall in love. true love, this time. :)

Back