• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The future

I knew it, anyways.

Hi Cyrus,

Whatever it is that lets some people accurately predict the future seems to be more than just lucky guess-work. However, to my mind, it is a bit like predicting the weather well in advance. I look at the weather forecasts on a daily basis. They are least likely to be accurate when smaller "events" are being predicted, and when they try to go very far into the future. However, for the large events--which in my location means Hurricanes--they are very useful and very accurate in most cases, and they become even more accurate the closer the Hurricane approaches. I.e., if you are in the center of the cone a day before land-fall, you are going to take a bad hit.

One of the reasons for this is that the forecasters make their predictions using a cone of probability to project future paths for a storm on a map days in advance. In my experience, such predictions tend to be very accurate, especially as the storm gets closer.

Tinnos is projecting something fairly large, but also fairly close. Based on my own knowledge of current events, I consider his prediction to be (just IMO) on the outer edge of the cone of probable paths for the future. (Maybe 1 out of 5?). The prediction made by TABA is even farther out, but posits a much larger event/disaster, but since the probability cone gets larger the farther into the future one goes, I think it could once again be at least at the outer edge of the cone. (Just guessing 1 out of 10?). Cryscat predicts an even "larger" disaster, but once again even farther out. So, not a 0% probability to me, and really difficult to evaluate based on current knowledge.

These are all interesting as "possible" futures to me, though none are certain. Also, Tinnos and TABA could both be possible and sequential. However, a super volcano eruption is very, very bad. For nature to recover afterwards to the extent shown in Cryscat's scenario would take awhile. Also, such an eruption is a cooling event in the short term. Hence, it seems like Cryscat's vision would need to be pretty far in the future to be consistent with the first two. Nonetheless, still a possible addition to the sequence.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi Cyrus,

Whatever it is that lets some people accurately predict the future seems to be more than just lucky guess-work. However, to my mind, it is a bit like predicting the weather well in advance. I look at the weather forecasts on a daily basis. They are least likely to be accurate when smaller "events" are being predicted, and when they try to go very far into the future. However, for the large events--which in my location means Hurricanes--they are very useful and very accurate in most cases, and they become even more accurate the closer the Hurricane approaches. I.e., if you are in the center of the cone a day before land-fall, you are going to take a bad hit.

One of the reasons for this is that the forecasters make their predictions using a cone of probability to project future paths for a storm on a map days in advance. In my experience, such predictions tend to be very accurate, especially as the storm gets closer.

Tinnos is projecting something fairly large, but also fairly close. Based on my own knowledge of current events, I consider his prediction to be (just IMO) on the outer edge of the cone of probable paths for the future. (Maybe 1 out of 5?). The prediction made by TABA is even farther out, but posits a much larger event/disaster, but since the probability cone gets larger the farther into the future one goes, I think it could once again be at least at the outer edge of the cone. (Just guessing 1 out of 10?). Cryscat predicts an even "larger" disaster, but once again even farther out. So, not a 0% probability to me, and really difficult to evaluate based on current knowledge.

These are all interesting as "possible" futures to me, though none are certain. Also, Tinnos and TABA could both be possible and sequential. However, a super volcano eruption is very, very bad. For nature to recover afterwards to the extent shown in Cryscat's scenario would take awhile. Also, such an eruption is a cooling event in the short term. Hence, it seems like Cryscat's vision would need to be pretty far in the future to be consistent with the first two. Nonetheless, still a possible addition to the sequence.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi, S&S:

This is not a weather forecast forum and neither is it a political forum for political analysts to expose their arguments pro- or contra- this or that turn of the world's political roulette.

If some user of this forum told me that Julius Caesar was gay (or, maybe, bisexual) and as a proof presented his/her personal recollections from one of his/her PLs, I might accept this information, at least, as a possibility. But if this user based such affirmations on some obscure historical analysis, I'd politely send him/her to another forum.

Same, if some user of this forum told me smth. like that the Liberty Statue in 5o years will no longer be in its usual place, I'd accept such an information as a possibility ONLY if that user based it on his/her personal recollecions of the future (althogh I myself don't believe in the existence of any Future Lives Memories), NOT on any political analysis, however smart and keen - I do not come to this forum to listen to keen and smart political predictors explaining me that 2 and 2 make 4.

This is a reincarnation forum, and not the New York Times Political/Geological Supplement, or whatever they call it.

IMHO.

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Hi, S&S:

This is not a weather forecast forum and neither is it a political forum for political analysts to expose their arguments pro- or contra- this or that turn of the world's political roulette.

If some user of this forum told me that Julius Caesar was gay (or, maybe, bisexual) and as a proof presented his/her personal recollections from one of his/her PLs, I might accept this information, at least, as a possibility. But if this user based such affirmations on some obscure historical analysis, I'd politely send him/her to another forum.

Same, if some user of this forum told me smth. like that the Liberty Statue in 5o years will no longer be in its usual place, I'd accept such an information as a possibility ONLY if that user based it on his/her personal recollecions of the future (althogh I myself don't admit the existence of any Future Lives Memory), NOT on any political analysis, however smart and keen - I do not come to this forum to listen to keen and smart guys from politics explaining me that 2 and 2 make 4.

This is a reincarnation forum, and not the New York Times Political Supplement, or whatever they call it.

IMHO.

Best Regards.

Hi Cyrus,

I was only explaining why I considered the "visions" of the future given by three members to be possible though improbable IMO. That was a personal evaluation. And yes, it does relate to my own personal knowledge and thoughts on various matters. However, it was not intended to offend. I just thought you might be interested in my reasoning and thoughts on the matter. Still, I am quite happy to delete the post if you wish.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I suppose I also intended to convey my idea that the future is not necessarily "set in concrete" in most respects.

Hi Cyrus,

I was only explaining why I considered the "visions" of the future given by three members to be possible though improbable IMO. That was a personal evaluation. And yes, it does relate to my own personal knowledge and thoughts on various matters. However, it was not intended to offend. I just thought you might be interested in my reasoning and thoughts on the matter. Still, I am quite happy to delete the post if you wish.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I suppose I also intended to convey my idea that the future is not necessarily "set in concrete" in most respects.

No, please, do not delete anything. Your explanation has been as brilliant as ever, it would be pity to lose it.

Regards.

No, please, do not delete anything. Your explanation has been as brilliant as ever, it would be pity to lose it.

Regards.

Hi Cyrus,

Thanks. Also, in terms of the location for this thread you are probably very much on point. This whole thread should probably be under the "Parapsychology" topic heading rather than under "Past Life Memories." BTW, what is your position on precognition/predicting the future via ESP, Clairvoyance, Psi, etc.?

Cordially,
S&S

Honestly, I think what we all are getting are possible futures. They will happen it some things go one way, or not happen if some things go another way.

Ok. Before I tell it, let me say that I don't mean to make a political point with this, it's just what I saw. Secondly I'm not so sure I believe in predicting the future, so this is likely filtered through my own perception of reality, or something. Anyway, here's how it played out:
1. The Supreme Court overturns several cases leading to bans on abortion and gay marriage in about half the states. This causes an immediate divide between "red" and "blue" states as people begin moving where they feel they fit in.
2. The government does something that- and there's a lack of detail on how EXACTLY this worked- but it resulted in elections becoming almost entirely ineffective. "Blue" states in particular feel alienated.
3. California, realizing it has the largest economy and most power to survive on its own, as well as a large population in support of the idea, decides to secede. Due to the above mentioned events, it had become even more "Blue" than before, and had begun separating from the rest of the country a bit in its laws and systems of production.
4. Secession goes surprisingly well without much conflict. But now Oregon and Washington want in...and there's a lot more conflict here.
5. Full-on battles have broken out in the Pacific Northwest and expanded to Idaho and parts of Montana. Meanwhile, the southwest (Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, parts of Colorado) is contending with water shortages and starting to see climate refugees flee outwards.
6. Wyoming for some reason has become the leader of an alliance of "red" states in the north and middle.
7. Texas also becomes its own thing.
8. The northeast forms a "Blue alliance". Not much detail here.
9. There is surprisingly little information in these dreams/visions/etc on what happens to the southeast despite the fact that I logically could see it playing a huge role.

This is not far off the thought experiment some friends and I did. We started out with the premise that the Federal gov. is gone. Didn't focus on the why of that just that it was gone. Here is what we came up with

1. California, Oregon and Washington form a West Coast Alliance. They would add Nevada and battle to the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains. That means taking a chunk out of Montana, Idaho and maybe Utah.
2. Texas would go straight up the Mississippi River to control that waterway. Creating a Midwest Alliance. Texas may also try to grab everything around the Gulf of Mexico as well. So taking a chunk out of the southeast.
3. New York would head up the Northeast Alliance. All of New England, Ohio and south to at least North Carolina. To the west as far as Kentucky. Or try to grab everything around the Great Lakes.
4. Couldn't figure out what to do with the rest of the southeast.

Last edited:
Ok. Before I tell it, let me say that I don't mean to make a political point with this, it's just what I saw. Secondly I'm not so sure I believe in predicting the future, so this is likely filtered through my own perception of reality, or something. Anyway, here's how it played out:
1. The Supreme Court overturns several cases leading to bans on abortion and gay marriage in about half the states. This causes an immediate divide between "red" and "blue" states as people begin moving where they feel they fit in.
2. The government does something that- and there's a lack of detail on how EXACTLY this worked- but it resulted in elections becoming almost entirely ineffective. "Blue" states in particular feel alienated.
3. California, realizing it has the largest economy and most power to survive on its own, as well as a large population in support of the idea, decides to secede. Due to the above mentioned events, it had become even more "Blue" than before, and had begun separating from the rest of the country a bit in its laws and systems of production.
4. Secession goes surprisingly well without much conflict. But now Oregon and Washington want in...and there's a lot more conflict here.
5. Full-on battles have broken out in the Pacific Northwest and expanded to Idaho and parts of Montana. Meanwhile, the southwest (Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, parts of Colorado) is contending with water shortages and starting to see climate refugees flee outwards.
6. Wyoming for some reason has become the leader of an alliance of "red" states in the north and middle.
7. Texas also becomes its own thing.
8. The northeast forms a "Blue alliance". Not much detail here.
9. There is surprisingly little information in these dreams/visions/etc on what happens to the southeast despite the fact that I logically could see it playing a huge role.

I wouldn't be confident of California's economic future given just how poorly that state is run plus there has been an years long exodus largely due to excessive taxes and lack of affordable housing. It used to be a very different world back in the golden decades that sadly ended a ways back so now it is needles and feces future with huge numbers of people either living on the streets or barely hanging on at all. From my years of research this all wouldn't last but perhaps just a few years before it all fire balls and other nations decide to jump in to finish whatever is left of the US off just before this civilization goes into the dustbin of history as so many other have done. Come civil war WW3 soon fallows just when it all begins to heat up.

The timeline has changed a bit since then but many of the same elements remain.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be confident of California's economic future given just how poorly that state is run plus there has been an years long exodus largely due to excessive taxes and lack of affordable housing. It used to be a very different world back in the golden decades that sadly ended a ways back so now it is needles and feces future with huge numbers of people either living on the streets or barely hanging on at all. From my years of research this all wouldn't last but perhaps just a few years before it all fire balls and other nations decide to jump in to finish whatever is left of the US off just before this civilization goes into the dustbin of history as so many other have done. Come civil war WW3 soon fallows just when it all begins to heat up.
Never count California and its people out. Yes, the housing prices are too high and could use less taxes, but still has an economy equal to Great Britain. As far as the Feds, Calif. is a donor state. For every dollar it sends to the Fed, it gets about .75 cents back. Imagine what could be done if Calif went on its own and kept that .25 cents. It would amount to a billion dollars or more. Not everyone is on the street either.

Never count California and its people out. Yes, the housing prices are too high and could use less taxes, but still has an economy equal to Great Britain. As far as the Feds, Calif. is a donor state. For every dollar it sends to the Fed, it gets about .75 cents back. Imagine what could be done if Calif went on its own and kept that .25 cents. It would amount to a billion dollars or more. Not everyone is on the street either.

Its not the 90s anymore and a lot has changed in California not for the better as many who are familiar with how things are there know all too well. Sure the wealth there is vast however that is only for what 30% of the population who are well off with many living the good life while most are little more than just objects of convenience for business and the comfortable classes. I'll never forget years back there were people working for google and facebook having to live out of their cars because their wages were not enough to cover rent. With how things are going that 25 cents on the dollar is only going to shrink as corporations move to low tax states like Texas or Florida and the same goes for many working and middle class wanting to get out to a more sensible state. As for the future of the US dollar it will be the same as the Euro when it goes only to be replaced by something else in the final few years of this civilization before the world goes low/no population sometime with in the decade going into the early 2030s. I still do prefer that WW3 be avoided but as is this world is passed the point of no return.

Its not the 90s anymore and a lot has changed in California not for the better as many who are familiar with how things are there know all too well. Sure the wealth there is vast however that is only for what 30% of the population who are well off with many living the good life while most are little more than just objects of convenience for business and the comfortable classes. I'll never forget years back there were people working for google and facebook having to live out of their cars because their wages were not enough to cover rent. With how things are going that 25 cents on the dollar is only going to shrink as corporations move to low tax states like Texas or Florida and the same goes for many working and middle class wanting to get out to a more sensible state. As for the future of the US dollar it will be the same as the Euro when it goes only to be replaced by something else in the final few years of this civilization before the world goes low/no population sometime with in the decade going into the early 2030s. I still do prefer that WW3 be avoided but as is this world is passed the point of no return.

I live in the state and have done so since the mid 1970's and while your critical views have some basis, its not the full story at all. I think it is interesting that I see some trends from Tinnos post and mine that are being prefigured. There was talk of seceding from the union during the Trump era. The is also a union between California, Oregon and Washington states on abortion rights and being abortion sanctuary states. So the seeds for those scenes in Tinnos post and mine have been planted.

I live in the state and have done so since the mid 1970's and while your critical views have some basis, its not the full story at all. I think it is interesting that I see some trends from Tinnos post and mine that are being prefigured. There was talk of seceding from the union during the Trump era. The is also a union between California, Oregon and Washington states on abortion rights and being abortion sanctuary states. So the seeds for those scenes in Tinnos post and mine have been planted.

Well if it does go that way it will open the door for invasion later on mainly by China as others have seen that over the past few decades but only under some conditions were met. The breaking up of this country has always been the main condition for which always led to the collapse of north america as an whole for which both Canada as well also Mexico greatly suffered. To lose around 70% of the population over just a two or three year period is nothing to sneeze at much less it being reduced to just a few tens of thousands as seen by Howard Storm during his nde.

For me personally when I am gone I will no longer under any circumstances will be invested in this world and will have no connection to it nor what few people that may survive this if humanity even survives at all. We only have just a few years at the current rate before collectively for much of humanity our tickets get punched.

Same from another experiancer.

Last edited:
Hi TABA/Cryscat,

IMO, there is no point in contending with each other on any of these matters. Frankly, based on what most seem to be saying about the future, having extended discussions related to local preferences and trends in California and the West Coast generally makes about as much sense as having extended discussions about the best way to polish brass on a sinking ship. If any of the things being discussed happen, it will only be because the national government can no longer hold the country together--which would be a harbinger of national and potentially global disaster far overshadowing any regional concerns.

In fact, the only "visions" being shared so far are of disaster and still worse disaster. I am hearing various people foretelling national schism, North American devastation, destruction and possible conquest, and ultimate global depopulation. If 1/10th of any of the foregoing are correct, gripes in California or about California (whether they are justified or not) are totally trivial.

So, very bad times and rough seas ahead--if true. I've personally felt this has been hanging over our heads for most of my lifetime, though I claim no visions of the future. So, better to discuss best next steps to cope, if any, and preparations that might be reasonably be made for the worst if it is coming. I sincerely hope it is not.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--TABA, you have envisioned cities in the West buried in ash. This can only be the result of massive volcanic activity, with the only likely suspect being the Yellowstone super volcano. Whatever may be happening on a global or national scale, I don't think it will have any impact on whether a volcano erupts or not. So, united or not, invasion or not, it all still would come down to polishing brass on a sinking ship. If that thing is scheduled to go off, we're mostly all toast, either way.

Last edited:
I had a rather interesting dream the other night that Russia directly attacked the US with a series of missiles. They landed in my town (I'm in a little town in the middle nowhere which isn't really a high priority target, so I'll assume that was just based around my current frame of reference). It was truly horrifying to watch and that's the one I'm hoping doesn't happen.

While I haven't had a dream of any schisms, I have been having several dreams of natural disasters, namely volcanoes and a tsunami.

It's entirely possible the volcanoes we've all been envisioning could be entirely metaphorical.

Hi Klaud,

As you say, all could be purely metaphorical. However, in terms of the natural disasters, as you probably know, a major tsunami is predicted for the Northwestern U.S. Volcanoes have been the subject of prior conversations, including the super-volcano under the U.S. In terms of tsunamis, the Russians just launched a doomsday weapon with nuclear torpedoes. My understanding is that they are intended for use--if it ever comes down to that--against coastal cities in the U.S. creating mega-tsunamis to destroy everything.

Sometimes dreams combine elements in order to convey a combination of elements of this type--maybe that was what you were getting. But maybe not. Anyhow, I'm ready for someone who is having HAPPY dreams and visions about the future at this point. All has been bad news so far--at least in terms of North America.

Cordially,
S&S

Hi Klaud,

As you say, all could be purely metaphorical. However, in terms of the natural disasters, as you probably know, a major tsunami is predicted for the Northwestern U.S. Volcanoes have been the subject of prior conversations, including the super-volcano under the U.S. In terms of tsunamis, the Russians just launched a doomsday weapon with nuclear torpedoes. My understanding is that they are intended for use--if it ever comes down to that--against coastal cities in the U.S. creating mega-tsunamis to destroy everything.

Sometimes dreams combine elements in order to convey a combination of elements of this type--maybe that was what you were getting. But maybe not. Anyhow, I'm ready for someone who is having HAPPY dreams and visions about the future at this point. All has been bad news so far--at least in terms of North America.

Cordially,
S&S

Nature isn't always predictable, unfortunately, so it could be a very literal interpretation and/or metaphorical as dreams can have multiple interpretations and can be a reflection of what's on your mind or even just something you heard in passing. I can't speak for what everyone else saw, but most of what I remember seeing wasn't lava, but the pyroclastic flow and massive clouds of ash just billowing in every direction.

I don't know how many people are aware of this who don't follow geologists or Japanese media, but Mount Fuji is currently on a very quiet standby mode. Due to its proximity to Tokyo, if that one goes off, it could be an absolute disaster in every sense of the word.

I had a dream in 2020 that while very ominous, did point to something happy at the end. The lava went through, followed by the tsunami. When the waters receded, what was left behind was a beautiful new land, so maybe hope isn't totally lost. The city it affected, however, was one I didn't recognize- there was nothing identifiable. Most of my dreams of the future are pretty mundane and not super interesting, but I can share them if you like.

Nature isn't always predictable, unfortunately, so it could be a very literal interpretation and/or metaphorical as dreams can have multiple interpretations and can be a reflection of what's on your mind or even just something you heard in passing. I can't speak for what everyone else saw, but most of what I remember seeing wasn't lava, but the pyroclastic flow and massive clouds of ash just billowing in every direction.

I don't know how many people are aware of this who don't follow geologists or Japanese media, but Mount Fuji is currently on a very quiet standby mode. Due to its proximity to Tokyo, if that one goes off, it could be an absolute disaster in every sense of the word.

I had a dream in 2020 that while very ominous, did point to something happy at the end. The lava went through, followed by the tsunami. When the waters receded, what was left behind was a beautiful new land, so maybe hope isn't totally lost. The city it affected, however, was one I didn't recognize- there was nothing identifiable. Most of my dreams of the future are pretty mundane and not super interesting, but I can share them if you like.

Hi Klaud,

I'd very much like to hear more in terms of future visions and insights. BTW--one of the videos posted by TABA also had predictions for the destruction of Tokyo via Mount Fuji. On the happier side, aside from impending disaster, there also seems to be a glimpse of something (at least possibly) better on the other side of all of these disasters, but also very different.

Cordially,
S&S

I had a rather interesting dream the other night that Russia directly attacked the US with a series of missiles. They landed in my town (I'm in a little town in the middle nowhere which isn't really a high priority target, so I'll assume that was just based around my current frame of reference). It was truly horrifying to watch and that's the one I'm hoping doesn't happen.

While I haven't had a dream of any schisms, I have been having several dreams of natural disasters, namely volcanoes and a tsunami.

It's entirely possible the volcanoes we've all been envisioning could be entirely metaphorical.

This isn't common knowledge partly because public education is complete crap but the main magma chamber under Yellowstone is 40 miles wide by 70 miles long and fed by a mantle plume 400 miles deep for which a large part of that is eruptible so I take things more literally plus it is not the only volcano in the west of the country that is due. An eruption of a volcano of that size could have an eruption that would last anywhere from six weeks to six months and would result in volcanic winter on a similar scale that could possibly last for two years much the same had the cold war had gone hot with all the nukes getting used. As for Russia's missiles thankfully only 20% of their nuclear force is still operational due to corruption with the money being wasted on yachts and mansions while that 20% can still deal a lot of damage it won't be total as before. Most were built to only last 10 years at a time before being refurbished while a small portion were built similar to what the US standard of 60 years and this is due to the decay of the yield boosters leaving only the fission bomb core so much lower than expected yields or nothing at all depending on the design and generation of said devices. There is still an issue of computer glitches due to age as they are still using old tech for theirs so they could send a few over then terminate a few while the rest rain down leaving a similar measure taking place in return without risking an all out war.

Hi Klaud,

Cordially,
S&S

From years of research I can say that should America fall it would open the door to so much worse for the rest of the world due to leaving a power vacuum thus more regional conflicts such as China invading Australia as some have reported dreams in the past couple of years. The same for Europe as there have been reports of invasion there as well for some reason or another such as Italy being invaded from north Africa and that Germany will do nothing to a dream I came across that someone had back in the 1890s (not typo) of Paris being left in ruins from a war twenty years earlier. So there is more than enough reason to keep the US going just a little longer until at least the big Earth changes hit so the other players would be too weak to wage war on any meaningful scale other wise we're all in for a very nasty ride over the next few years.

Hi TABA/Cryscat,

IMO, there is no point in contending with each other on any of these matters. Frankly, based on what most seem to be saying about the future, having extended discussions related to local preferences and trends in California and the West Coast generally makes about as much sense as having extended discussions about the best way to polish brass on a sinking ship. If any of the things being discussed happen, it will only be because the national government can no longer hold the country together--which would be a harbinger of national and potentially global disaster far overshadowing any regional concerns.

In fact, the only "visions" being shared so far are of disaster and still worse disaster. I am hearing various people foretelling national schism, North American devastation, destruction and possible conquest, and ultimate global depopulation. If 1/10th of any of the foregoing are correct, gripes in California or about California (whether they are justified or not) are totally trivial.

So, very bad times and rough seas ahead--if true. I've personally felt this has been hanging over our heads for most of my lifetime, though I claim no visions of the future. So, better to discuss best next steps to cope, if any, and preparations that might be reasonably be made for the worst if it is coming. I sincerely hope it is not.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--TABA, you have envisioned cities in the West buried in ash. This can only be the result of massive volcanic activity, with the only likely suspect being the Yellowstone super volcano. Whatever may be happening on a global or national scale, I don't think it will have any impact on whether a volcano erupts or not. So, united or not, invasion or not, it all still would come down to polishing brass on a sinking ship. If that thing is scheduled to go off, we're mostly all toast, either way.

Old habits from times past do die hard though as long we and other people are still living we have to make do until our time is up though I still would prefer to do so with some dignity and grace just like old times at least to keep the lights on if all else. As for the ship there is nothing to polish as the rats have eaten the ship and we all could have been better off had it not been so.

"TABA, you have envisioned cities in the West buried in ash. This can only be the result of massive volcanic activity, with the only likely suspect being the Yellowstone super volcano."

There is another option for that. The Long Valley Caldera. Its adjacent to Mammoth Mt. That mt. is a dormant volcano. The 16 x 32 km (20 x 10 mi) Long Valley caldera east of the central Sierra Nevada Range formed as a result of the voluminous Bishop Tuff eruption (considered a "supereruption") about 760,000 years ago.

https://www.usgs.gov/volcanoes/long-valley-caldera

I forgot to post a short dream I had some months back of wondering around outside of LAX where the sky was of deep gray and there was a lot ash on the ground like a couple of inches or so then to the next scene was a neighborhood that still had power while nothing else worked as mobs of looters went from house to house ransacking everything. Did some checking on youtube and there are loads of Christians having dreams of tsunamies lately on both coasts as well some other countries.

This video brings up some points I touched on a bit in earlier posts.

I've also gleaned a lot over the past four years from new age sources of similar accounts as well some alternative endings with dreams and recorded sessions to back those up that point things towards the mid to late 2020s where things could be concluding while a few others in the early 2030s at the latest. It is usually similar to many Christian sources with all the usual sorrows to be concluded with some extinction level event can be best described as being either a gamma ray burst or some significant solar event where we either go low population or get wiped. If we get wiped out the cycle will begin again somewhere else so what happens to Earth in that scenario is somewhat difficult to determine but could likely go the way of Mars or Venus as there was life in those worlds at one point.

Just came across this documentary. One of the odd happenings that year was that it had snowed in some places during the summer season while other areas summer crops were ruined by frost.

Impossible to predict, the future is. - Yoda
Yup. I am getting nuclear war type dreams. Very detailed too. One is somewhere in the middle of Texas, where I turn to the bright light that is nuclear missile and watch my hand and body start to disappear. So scary.

Another is me walking in a bombed out Chicago that just suffered an nuclear strike and I am looking for survivors.

We have so many options on how our civilization will end that it makes the head spin. It all amounts to that we just don't know.

I forgot to post a short dream I had some months back of wondering around outside of LAX where the sky was of deep gray and there was a lot ash on the ground like a couple of inches or so then to the next scene was a neighborhood that still had power while nothing else worked as mobs of looters went from house to house ransacking everything. Did some checking on youtube and there are loads of Christians having dreams of tsunamies lately on both coasts as well some other countries.

This video brings up some points I touched on a bit in earlier posts.

I've also gleaned a lot over the past four years from new age sources of similar accounts as well some alternative endings with dreams and recorded sessions to back those up that point things towards the mid to late 2020s where things could be concluding while a few others in the early 2030s at the latest. It is usually similar to many Christian sources with all the usual sorrows to be concluded with some extinction level event can be best described as being either a gamma ray burst or some significant solar event where we either go low population or get wiped. If we get wiped out the cycle will begin again somewhere else so what happens to Earth in that scenario is somewhat difficult to determine but could likely go the way of Mars or Venus as there was life in those worlds at one point.

Hi TABA,

That is, indeed, a very worthwhile video to watch. Thanks especially for posting. I think I will follow-up with some additional videos from this source. The presenter helps to fill in some of the gaps in terms of the nature of approaching problems on the global stage. This is, so to speak, a strictly practical and secular analysis of the situation, proving that even without including the prophetic element, the current world situation seems ripe for some type of explosion.

Cordially,
S&S

Back